Amity University Mumbai Admission 2023: Courses, Eligibility & Last Date
Amity University Mumbai Admission 2023: Registration into UG & PG courses is now open at Amity University. The last date to apply is 31 August 2023 for Amity University Mumbai Admission 2023. One of the significant branches of the Amity Group of Institutions, Amity University Mumbai, has been certified as a “Green Campus”. The university offers technical and non-technical dozens of programs and facilitates students with high-speed internet on campus so that they may learn anywhere within the jurisdiction of the university.
- UG & PG Registration has started at online portal of Amity University, the last date to apply is 31 August 2023
- Amity University Mumbai PhD Admission is live for new academic session, Apply till 14 August 2023.
It provides university-run transportation, making the lives of students easier, especially those coming from the corners of the city. Students can take advantage of cricket, soccer, shooting ranges, tennis, archery, basketball, and so on, as per their interests. Having a sport in the background is always beneficial at the corporate level as well for aiming future.
The NAAC-accredited and UGC-recognized university through its Mumbai campus of learning proposes various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral-level courses in advertising and marketing, applied sciences, animation, biotechnology, economics, engineering, environment, interior design, english literature, etc.
This article has been made available to counter and provide correct and complete information about the following questions that remain tricky to get solved when someone steps in for admission to courses offered by Amity University Mumbai:
- Exact eligibility criteria for the specific course.
- The admission time or schedule of Amity University Mumbai.
- Fee for the UG, PG, and PhD programs (both application and admission).
- Benefits of studying at Amity University Mumbai.
Amity University Mumbai Admission 2023
UG, PG, and PhD programs Application form is now released at Amity University Mumbai. The last date to apply is 31 August 2023 for Amity University Mumbai Admission 2023. The online application form for Amity University Mumbai is published at the amity.edu/mumbai portal. The university may not be asking for any application fee, but that does not mean, it has given a relaxation on time as well.
The best part is that Amity University’s Mumbai campus does not charge an application fee of any kind for the submission of the application form. However, as we can see, some other campuses—Noida, Greater Noida, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, and Mohali—do charge an application fee of 1,500 Indian rupees.
You may pursue regular course admissions such as BA in English Literature, BTech in Engineering, BBA, MSc in Biotechnology, MA in Journalism and Mass Communication, and so on, at Amity University Mumbai. The Admission for courses after 10+2, Graduation, and Master’s degree levels will be offered to candidates on either academic or entrance-test-based merit.
Precise and complete details on the eligibility criteria, fees, and admission process are shared in the sections ahead in this article.
Amity University Mumbai UG Admission 2023
The undergraduate degree and diploma programs in regular mode are open for admission at Amity University Mumbai. One can follow the easiest step—online—to submit an application free of cost for the desired undergraduate course while traveling from a smartphone or laptop.
Amity University’s campus in Mumbai is approving admission to various undergraduate-level courses such as BSc (H) in Physics, BSc (H) in Mathematics, BArch, BTech in Biotechnology, BTech+MTech in Biotechnology Dual Degree, BCom (H), BA in Journalism and Mass Communication, BCA, BSc in IT, BA (H) in English, BA (H) in French, and so forth.
If you are interested in any of the above-mentioned programs of Amity University Mumbai and are keen to know whether you satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria or not, then we would suggest you jump onto the next section to find out.
Amity University Mumbai UG Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to follow for admission to undergraduate programs at Amity University Mumbai are outlined below:
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics
- 10+2 with a minimum of 55 percent in the main and relevant subject but the overall percentage requirement is 50.
Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- Students need to pass 12th with a minimum of 50% (PCM) or a three-year diploma with mathematics (50%).
- It is mandatory for students to either pass JEE Paper 2 or NATA after completing the school/diploma level education.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)/Bachelor of Science (BSc) in IT:
- Admission to the BCA/BSc IT undergraduate degree program of Amity University Mumbai is offered to candidates who have completed 10+2 education in computer science, mathematics, information practices, data management application, or related field.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English/French:
- Candidates are just required to complete the 10+2 level education to be eligible for admission to a BA in English or BA in a French degree program at the Mumbai campus of Amity University.
Amity University Mumbai UG Fee Structure
The fee for the Amity University undergraduate or bachelor’s diploma and degree programs have been given below
BSc (H) in Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry: The first-semester fee for the BSc specialized courses in physics, chemistry, and mathematics is 55,000 Indian rupees.
BArch: The five-year degree of BArch has a one-semester fee of INR 110,000.
BTech+MTech in Biotechnology Dual Degree: The dual or integrated degree program of BTech+MTech in Biotechnology requires a fee of INR 117,000 per semester.
Amity University Mumbai PG Admission 2023
Amity University Mumbai is yet again providing an opportunity for admission to numerous postgraduate programs. It is proposing sensational diversity at the master’s level by offering a chance for admission to MSc in Applied Physics, MSc in Applied Chemistry, MTech in CSE, MSc in Biotechnology, MCA, MA in Film and TV, MA in Advertising and PR, and so forth.
The decision to confirm admission to several postgraduate programs generally depends on two values academics and the entrance examination. However, one must know that the entrance test is not compulsory for all postgraduate programs except for the selected ones.
The eligibility criteria for PG programs, application/admission fee, admission process, and more are yet to be discussed in detail. To obtain information about the mentioned aspects, one must not skip the upcoming sections of the article.
Amity University Mumbai PG Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria for PG degree/diploma courses will provide enough information to clear the minds of aspirants before admission to Amity University Mumbai.
Master of Technology (MTech) in CSE/ME
- BTEch/BE in ME/CSE or AMIETE in CSE or MCA/MSc in Computer Science/Mathematics from a recognized university with a minimum of 60 percent marks and a valid performance in an English Test followed Personal Interview is a need for admission to MTech specialized courses at Amity University Mumbai.
Master of Design (MDes) in Fashion Technology
- A three-year bachelor’s degree in textile and fashion technology or fabric and apparel science or garment technology is acceptable for admission to the MDes in Fashion Technology program at Amity University Mumbai.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with all specializations
- Graduation with (50 percent minimum) any stream and pass the national or state level management entrance examination; Amity Test, CAT, MAT, GMAT, or NMAT to get admission to the MBA degree program at Amity University Mumbai.
Amity University Mumbai PG Fee Structure
The fee explanation for each postgraduate program at Amity University Mumbai has been mentioned below.
Master of Laws (LLM): The Master of Laws (LLM) degree program at Amity University Mumbai requires a first-semester fee of 74,000 Indian rupees.
MBA in Insurance: The fee for the MBA in Insurance postgraduate degree program at Amity University Mumbai is 263,000 Indian rupees.
MSc in Nanotechnology: An amount of INR 76,000 is needed for the first semester of the MSc in Nanotechnology at Amity University Mumbai.
Amity University Mumbai Application Form 2023
The application form is right up there on the official website at Amity University Mumbai for the ongoing session 2023-24. The online application form for PhD course close on 31 August 2023. Applicants do not need to deposit any amount in the form of a registration or application fee to submit their application at Amity University Mumbai.
Amity University Admission Process 2023
Admission paths for undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. programs followed at Amity University Mumbai are detailed below.
- Please open the official portal of Amity University Mumbai.
- Click on How To Apply to collect significant and updated information about the steps for admission.
- Then press the Apply Online button.
Complete the mandatory blocks of the application form formed as basic details, program/campus, payment, personal details, educational details, educational details, other/extra-curricular details, upload documents, and finish the process.