ABOUT US :
Bhagwan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College Bangalore is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Bangalore. The college is popularly known as BBHMC Bangalore and it was founded in the year 1996. It is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
BBHMC Bangalore was started to serve students with homoeopathic care and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Bangalore.
Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital,Bangalore was established in the year 1996. The college is managed by Buddha Education Society and Trust,Bangalore.Buddha Education Society was incorporated in the year 1982, Sri K.Chandrashekar leads the society,who is the founder.
In search of a system to cater to the needs of the society the Buddha Education Society was focusing on a system which could deliver the needs of the primary health care facilities. It looked into a holistics wellness prescription, which could be dispensed to changed and guide the coummunity from illness to wellness. During such an exploration of task and to take such a health care facility to the door steps of every individual who cannot afford the high cost and sophisticated medical system, Buddha Education society got introduced to Homoeopathic Medical Science.
Homoeopathy a system of medicine was formulated by a celebrated Allopathic Physician Dr.Samuel Hahnemann of germany. Homoeopathy incorporates the law of nature ‘Similia, Similibus Curantur’ which is the basis on which it treats and cures.
Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College took its shape and opened its door for admission to the undergraduate degree course leading to the award of Bachelor of Homoeopathic medicine and surgery at the end of five and half years after an Compulsory Rotatory Internship.
- Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic medical college, Bangalore envisions a life – oriented education that empowers the students through a humanizing process to be agents of healthcare.A healthcare system that draws on the best evidence to provide the care most appropriate to each patient emphasizing prevention and health promotion, adding to learning throughout the delivery of care.
- Improvements int the nation’s health through homoeopathic system to deliver effective care that is patient centered, focused on health creation and healing, and readily accessible to all populations.
- A recognized contributor in creating and applying new knowledge to improve health outcomes through robust and distinctive programs of research.
- The Mission of BBHMCH is to promote a value based healthcare education.
- To provide quality, integral career oriented education by creating an environment for educational excellence.
- Strengthening our relationships with universities,colleges,other hospitals and our community for an holistic approach in healthcare.
- Demostrating social responsibility through upholding respect for life from the moment of conception to its natural end.
- The commitment of our staff,physicians,interns,students,community partners and friends to our mission permitting to maintain a quality of presence and tradition of caring.
- We contribute to enhance the health of individuals and communities through homoeopathy.
COURSES OFFERED :
BHMS – Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery