CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2023: UG & PG Courses, Last Date, Fee Structure
CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2023: Registration has begun for CGC Jhanjeri Admission to various programs such as BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, MBA, MSc, MTech, etc. 28 August 2023 is the expected last date to apply for CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2023. The application form is live on the official website, the applicants fill out the admission form at the officila portal @admissions.cgc.ac.in. Chandigarh Group of Colleges Jhanjeri is quite popular with the name of I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University. The CGC Jhanjeri was founded 11 years back in 2012 in Jhanjheri, Mohali, Punjab. It is well-known for its reputation for the highest quality of teaching-learning in various domain-oriented courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
CGC Jhanjeri Admission Trending Updates
- CGC Jhanjeri Admission portal is open for the various course at the UG and PG levels for session 2023-24.
Currently, it is waving a flag for standard learning in more than 40 courses in management, law, paramedical, law, computer application, pharmacy, sciences, commerce, etc. The college is expanding itself through tie-ups with international institutions. There are students there who come from more than 15 different nations.
One thing that is remarkable about the Chandigarh Group of Colleges (Jhanjheri) is its encouragement of the earning while learning concept. Here, it encourages students to choose courses that allow them to pay off the program fee while also preparing them for potential future careers.
The article does not only stay to provide earnings while learning program details but also contributes to an understanding of other courses and their admission processes quite specifically. The section that comes next has more information on these courses, including the prerequisites for enrollment.
CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Chandigarh Group of Colleges Jhanjeri|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Offered UG Courses||BTech,BBA, BSc, BCom, BCA, LLB,|
|Offered PG Courses||MCA, MCom, MBA,|
|Other Courses||D. Pharmacy, BA LLB Integrated, BCom LLB Integrated, BBA LLB Integrated|
|Address||Chandigarh Group of Colleges Jhanjeri, Mohali-140307 (Punjab)|
CGC Jhanjeri Admission 2023
CGC Jhanjeri Admission has started for the session 2023-24, the last date expected is 28 August 2023. Students can submit an application form. A much-awaited session of admission at Chandigarh Group Colleges, Jhanjheri, begins. An absolutely new session of admission started for various management, commerce, information technology, journalism, engineering, and other fields programs.
Admission to CGC Jhanjeri undergraduate and postgraduate programs such as BTech, BBA, MBA, BSc Hons Agriculture, BSc Cyber Security, LLB, BA LLB Integrated, MCA, and others, is permitted after the following factors; candidates’ academic background, entrance test marks, documents evidencing, and fee deposit.
The admission fee at CGC Jhanjeri varies from course to course, but the application fee remains exactly the same at INR 1000.
CGC Jhanjeri UG Admission
Admission to undergraduate programs at the Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Jhanjeri, started for the 2023-24 cycle. It is an online or offline mode that aspirants have to select for submission of the application forms. The deadline has not been confirmed but is anticipated to be 28 August 2023.
The college cum university is inviting individuals for degree and integrated degree programs in various specializations, including BTech Computer Science & Engineering, BTech Mechanical Engineering, BSc Multimedia, BSc Bio-Technology, BSc IT, BSc Graphic & Web Designing, BCom, BCA, BSc Hons Nutrition & Dietetics, BSc Optometry, BSc Anesthesia & Operation Theatre, BBA LLB Integrated, and so on.
To know more about undergraduate programs, such as eligibility criteria or admission requirements, please check out the upcoming section below.
CGC Jhanjeri UG Courses Eligibility Criteria
Admission to CGC Jhanjeri undergraduate programs can only happen if aspirants pass the set criteria for each below.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) CSE:
- Candidates must pass the 12th or equivalent level examination with Physics, Mathematics, and chemistry/biotechnology/biology or computer science.
- Candidates who have passed a two-year certificate program in the related subjects from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology are eligible to apply.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) CE:
- Pass 10+2 or equivalent level examination with physics, mathematics, and one of the following subjects—chemistry, biotechnology or computer science.
- Candidates who have obtained diplomas in a related field from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology are also eligible for admission to the BTech CE program.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA):
- All those individuals who have completed their 12th learning or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board, university or council are welcome to apply for admission to BBA program.
- Candidates who passed the matriculation and three-year diploma course in trade from the Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh can also submit an admission form.
Bachelor of Commerce LLB (BCom LLB):
- 10+2 examination passed with a minimum of 45 percent marks from the Punjab School Education Board or any other recognized board or university.
- Physically Handicapped, ST, and SC candidates can apply with 40 percent marks.
CGC Jhanjeri PG Admission 2023
CGC Jhanjeri admission to Post-Graduate programs is still continuing for this session. The application form-filling process is done on the official website before the deadline. Interested candidates can apply online or offline to courses in the following fields; business management, commerce, law, and computer science & applications.
The college is inviting interested applicants to apply for the Master of Commerce (MCom), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), and Bachelor of Law (LLB) programs. The admission window for the above-mentioned courses will remain open both online and offline until 28 August 2023
It is required for someone who is thinking of applying to the CGC Jhanjeri postgraduate program to pass at least a bachelor-level degree or diploma program. Aspiring students can find detailed information on postgraduate programs in the sections that follow.
CGC Jhanjeri PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
If you are willing to apply for CGC Jhanjeri PG degree programs, then it would be ideal for you to complete the mentioned eligibility criteria as shown below.
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- All those candidates who desire to pursue an MBA program at CGC Jhanjeri should have passed a bachelor’s degree of three-year duration.
- The minimum marks required from general and reserved categories for admission to the MBA degree program are 50 and 45 percent.
- Only a Valid institution, university, or college degree is accepted at Chandigarh Group of Colleges Jhanjeri for admission.
Master of Commerce (MCom):
- Candidates who are seeking admission to the MCom degree program must have a three-year undergraduate degree.
- The degree should be obtained in commerce, management, business administration, or related subjects from an approved university.
- Students with a Hons degree will get a weightage of 10 percent marks.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA):
- Anyone can apply for the MCA degree program at CGC Jhanjeri after passing a bachelor’s degree in a related field or subject.
- Candidates who hold BCA, BCom, BSc, or BA in Mathematics are preferred for admission.
- It is mandatory for applying candidates to pass an undergraduate degree with a minimum mark of 50 percent.
Bachelor of Law (LLB):
- Graduate or postgraduate candidates in the related discipline or department with a minimum aggregate of 45%.
- 40 percent score or five percent advantage/relaxation is offered to the special categories of candidates such as physically challenged, ST, and SC.
CGC Jhanjeri Application Form 2023
The application process, in an online or offline format, at CGC Jhanjeri begins for aspiring candidates who were waiting for this moment anxiously. The college made it easier for applicants to submit their applications in their preferred way by offering both online and offline submission options. Offline application forms are available at the college admission campus while online application forms can be reached and submitted on the official website.
The application fee for all offered courses is 1,000 Indian rupees. By using digital payment options in the form of net banking, UPI, wallet, credit card, or debit card, one can successfully pay the course application fee. The assumed final date until applications will be accepted by the CGC expected is 28 August 2023.
CGC Jhanjeri Admission Process
The admission process at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Jhanjheri, is currently driven both online and offline ways. The most suitable way—online— in terms of saving time for enrolling and completing the admission process has been detailed below.
- Log onto the CGC Jhanjeri official website.
- Go to the Admission section.
- Select Admission-2023-24.
- Aspirants would get redirected to the admission window.
- Fill out and submit the Admission Open 2023-24 form.
- Complete the account validation part.
- Return to the Login window.
- Enter username and password to access the admission form.
- Proceed and finish up the mandatory sections or fields.
- Select the program from drop-down list and upload documents.
- Pay an application fee of 1000 Indian rupees.
- Submit the application form and download acknowledgment proof.
Note: Admission will be made after merit that is determined based on the grades and scores on the entrance exam/qualifying examination.