Chitkara University Admission 2023: Last Date, Registration, Courses & Fee
At Chitkara University, students may get options in degree programs and integrated degree programs, allowing them to study different fields of education simultaneously over an extended period of time. The university also proposes various doctoral programs that students would not like to miss for the extension and expansion of their knowledge and the creation of professional opportunities.
This article has been specially woven to offer needy students important information regarding the admission process at Chitkara University. Let us begin the discussion or get the details on the plate with the help of the next couple of units of this article.
Chitkara University Admission 2023
10 September 2023 is the last date for Chitkara University admission for the 2023 academic session (tentative). Chitkara University admission 2023 has commenced for various courses including BE/BTech, BA Economics, BCom, MBA (Finance/Logistics/Analytics), MCA, and so many others. Applicants who have the desire to apply for Chitkara University’s undergraduate, and postgraduate programs need to turn in their applications online at www.admission.chitkara.edu.in.
The last date to enroll online in the Chitkara University undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs has not yet been revealed.
Even after submitting the Chitkara University application form, it is advisable for individuals to submit the printed application form with supporting documents to the Department of Admission for verification. Only shortlisted candidates are eligible to get the key for admission at Chitkara University.
The minimum eligibility cannot only be decided on the basis of academic qualifications because each program at the university differs in the number of scores needed to permit individuals to study the course. It is better that we look at the following two sections of the article based on undergraduate and postgraduate programs and find out the appropriate eligibility criteria for the desired course.
Chitkara University UG Admission 2023
Chitkara University UG admission’s last date is 10 September 2023 for the next academic session (tentative). The undergraduate admission process started in the 2023 academic year cycle. The newly started process of admission has opened entry for the following programs such as BBA, BA LLB, Integrated BCA-MCA, BCom, BA in Economics, BA in Fine Arts, BA in Psychology, BSc in Optometry, and so on.
Admission to Chitkara University undergraduate programs is effectively going to happen on the basis of merit and a personal interview. It is very important for individuals to have passed the 12th examination before aiming to apply to Chitkara University for undergraduate programs.
Chitkara University UG Eligibility Criteria
In the below section, eligibility criteria are mentioned for various UG degrees. Admission-seeking candidates must check out before enrollment.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- This bachelor’s degree has specialzation in different field such as Economics, Fine Arts, Psychology, etc.
- 12th standard must be completed from recognized board. In order to apply for BA course admission at Chitkara University.
- Also, students need obtain good score in the privious examination.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Passed class 12th with a minimum of 50 percent or equivalent performance.
- Candidates need to pass the Pearson Test/SAT and appear in the group discussion and personal interview at Chitkara University.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- 12th-passed Students may apply to the BCA program with a minimum overall score of 50%. Candidates from any stream are welcome to apply to Chitkara University’s BCA program.
- It is necessary for individuals to have passed the personal interview session to confirm their admission.
B.E/BTech in Computer Science Engineering
- Individuals who are seeking admission to BE/BTech in Computer Science Engineering must have a score of at least 50 percent in the 12th with PCM or related subjects.
- After passing the mandatory engineering entrance examination, it is required students to have appeared and pass the group discussion and counseling session.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) LLB
- It is needed for aspirants to secure the minimum or aggregate of 50% in the senior secondary school examination.
- The completion of the +2 school level of education is not sufficient; applicants must also perform well on the necessary entrance examination.
Chitkara University PG Admission 2023
Chitkara University admission is ongoing for PG courses for the session 2023-24. The application form-filling process will be done online on the official web portal. Applicants can apply for Chitkara University admission till 10 September 2023 to the PG courses. The University offers various professional, and information technology-oriented courses such as MBA, MCA, MEd, M.Pharm., MA in Journalism, MSc in Optometry, MSc in Nursing, and so forth. The admission window at the university is seen as opening in a combination of online and offline modes. Students can submit application forms at the official site.
Applicants need to submit applications online and download and print them to submit with the required documents at the center of the admission office. It is important to take an entrance examination before enrolling in professional courses such as MBA, and MTech as well as the CAT/MAT test for MBA and GATE test for MTech if students are interested in studying these courses.
Chitkara University PG Eligibility Criteria
The criteria for admission to Chitkara University postgraduate programs are well-disclosed in the section below.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- The candidate must have completed a bachelor’s degree in any stream with a 50% or above score.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in their final year of their bachelor’s degree can also apply, but admission won’t take place until after they have completed their bachelor’s degree.
- It is required for aspirants to appear and pass any of the following entrance examinations CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, or NMAT, followed by the group discussion as well as personal interview round for admission to the MBA program.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Admission to the MCA degree program at Chitkara University is easy for students who secure a minimum score of 55 percent in the BCA/BSc IT or BSc Computer Science program.
Chitkara University Application Form 2023
The Chitkara University application form is open for aspiring individuals who are committed to enrolling in undergraduate, and postgraduate programs. The university has not shared the final date for when the applications will be received at the last Chitkara University for the 2023 session.
It is needed for individuals to follow online and offline (combined designed) admission processes to complete the admission for Chitkara University programs. The application fee required to pay for the Chitkara UG and PG programs is 1,100 Indian rupees.
Chitkara University Admission Process 2023
The admission instructions or process that candidates will need to follow at Chitkara University are marked below.
- Visit the Chitkara University website.
- Click on the Admission icon.
- Kindly complete the registration process.
- Sign in to the admission account and complete the application form.
- Download and print the application form.
- Proceed and submit the printed application form and documents at the offline admission counter.
- Wait and let the document verification process complete.
- Pay the admission fee.
- Collect the slip for future reference.