DY Patil Agriculture and Technical University Admission 2023: UG & PG, Courses, Last Date
DY Patil Agriculture and Technical University Admission 2023: Registration is ongoing for DYP ATU Admission for various programs like BTech, MTech, BSc, MSc, MBA, BBA, etc. 29 August 2023 is the expected last date to apply for DY Patil Agriculture Technical University admission 2023. The application form is made available online on the official website.
D. Y. Patil Agricultural and Technical University is one of the prime learning institutions in Maharashtra. The university is located in Kolhapur and offers learning opportunities for students in specific fields of education such as engineering and technology, commerce, management, and agri-business management.
The university proposes career-oriented degree programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. The course list may not be huge but ideally curated for students. They may study perfectly with the help of offline and online libraries anytime. Apart from offering basic facilities such as sports, a hostel, and transportation, the university regularly commences a career guidance program for its students allowing them to prepare for future jobs in their favorite fields.
DY Patil Agriculture and Technical University Admission Trending Updates
- Admissions are ongoing for UG, PG, and PhD programs for the session 2023-24 at Dy Patil Agriculture University, apply before the application deadline. Apply Here
DY Patil Agriculture and Technical University Admission 2023
DY Patil Agriculture and Technical University Admission is ongoing for the session 2023-24. The application form is available on the official website, the applicants need to fill out the application form before the expected last date 29 August 2023. The admission form in the online mode has been opened for various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programs such as BTech, BCA, BBA, MBA, Ph.D. in Computer Science, Ph.D. in Management, and so on.
Admission to D Y Patil Agriculture and Technical University’s courses is offered on merit. The merit list of proposed programs in the current session is developed after the previous academic/qualifying examination score or entrance examination marks.
Application forms online cannot be submitted without paying an application fee of 1,000 Indian rupees. After submission of the application form, it is necessary for students to wait until the verification process is complete. Only after the completion of the document verification process, one can proceed in the admission process of the 2023-24 session.
DY Patil Agriculture and Technical University UG Admission 2023
DYP ATU opens the admission process for undergraduate courses that belong to technology and engineering, computer applications, business administration, science, etc. fields. The ongoing session of admission has unlocked BTech in CSE/DS/AIML, BTech in Food Technology, BTech in Agricultural Engineering, BCA, BBA, BBA in Agri-Business Management, and numerous other programs.
Admission to any of the above-mentioned bachelor’s degree programs at DYP can be taken online. Aspirants do not need to follow the offline path, which means they can save precious time and get admission as quickly as possible for undergraduate programs.
DY Patil Agriculture and Technical University UG Eligibility Criteria
DYP ATU UG eligibility requirements have been shared course-by-course in the following points below.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in CSE/Food Technology/Agriculture Engineering
- Pass 12th/10+2 examination with chemistry, physics, and mathematics/biology.
- 45 percent obtained in the 10+2 examination is the least requirement for admission to BTech specialized degree program.
- If a candidate has passed a three-year diploma course in the relevant field he or she is also eligible for admission to the BTech degree program at DYP ATU.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Higher Secondary or 12th passed candidates with a minimum score of 50 in any stream with mathematics as the primary subject is welcome for admission to the BCA degree program at D. Y. Patil Agriculture and Technical University.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- If you have completed 12th-level education in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% score, you are eligible for admission to the BBA degree program at DYP ATU.
DY Patil Agriculture and Technical University PG Admission 2023
DYP ATU enrollment commences for the postgraduate degree programs in technical, engineering, and management fields of education. Individuals have various options at postgraduate levels, such as MBA in Business Analytics, MBA in General, MBA in Agri-Business Management, MTech in Food Technology, MTech in Agriculture Engineering, MCA, MSc in Food Science Technology, MSc in Chemistry, and so on.
To ensure that you are eligible for admission to DYP ATU PG degree programs, aspiring students are required to satisfy the minimum set criteria. Information on the DYP ATU PG eligibility criteria has been provided below.
DY Patil Agriculture and Technical University PG Eligibility Criteria
The admission criteria for PG degree programs followed at DYP ATU have been detailed below.
Master of Science (MSc) in Food Science Technology
- A BSc degree in biochemistry, food science, biotechnology, microbiology, agriculture, food science, nutrition, or zoology with at least 50 percent marks is efficient for admission to MSc in Food Science and Technology.
Master of Science (MSc) in Organic and Analytical
- Anyone can live the dream of pursuing the MSc in Organic and Analytical postgraduate science degree program after completing the minimum of a three-year bachelor’s degree in chemistry.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Analytics/Agri-Business Management
- Admission to MBA specialized degree programs at D Y Patil Agriculture and Technical University is offered to selected individuals who attain a 50% or above percentage in BBA or respective undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
Master of Technology (MTech)
A BTech degree program holder with a minimum aggregate score of 60 percent can apply for admission to Master of Technology programs at D.Y. Patil Agricultural and Technical University.
D Y Patil Agriculture and Technical University Application Form 2023
D.Y. Patil Agriculture and Technical University are welcoming applications for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs. The online application form submission needs to be done before 29 August 2023 tentatively. The fee for the application form at DYP-ATU is 1,000 Indian rupees. One is allowed to use online payment options such as net banking, debit card, credit card, UPI, etc., to deposit the application fee.
DY Patil Agriculture and Technical University Admission Process 2023
The steps for admission to UG and PG courses at DYP-ATU have been structured in the following manner.
- Log onto the DYP-ATU’s official website.
- Go to the Admission section.
- Select the Apply Now button.
- Proceed with the preferred program.
- Complete the following but mandatory sections: personal profile, and educational details.
- Upload documents.
- Payment must be done to finish the application form submission process.