ABOUT US :
MVJ College of Engineering was established in 1982 as the flagship institution of the Venkatesha Education Society to impart education in engineering, management, and beyond. MVJCE’s 15-acre campus in Whitefield, Bangalore, bears state-of-the-art infrastructure that creates an environment for progressive learning and development.
To become an institute of academic excellence with international standards.
In accordance with the University Grants Commission notification, dated 12th February 2018 (REGD. NO. D. L.-33004/99, F. No. 1-1/2012(AC)), the Board of Governors of MVJ College of Engineering is constituted.
- To guide in fulfilling the objectives to meet the high standards of autonomous status.
- To oversee the instituting of scholarships, fellowships, studentships, medals, prizes, and certificates on the recommendations of the Academic Council.
- To approve new programmes of study leading to degrees and/or diplomas.
- To accord approval to all Teaching Faculty/Principal as applicable in accordance with the policies laid down by the UGC and State Government from time to time.
- To approve annual budget of the college before submitting the same at the UGC.
- To perform such other functions including the institute committees, as may be necessary and deemed fit for the proper development of the college.
In addition, the Board of Governors shall guide in
- To address all aspects towards improving quality of Engineering Education, in tune with Outcome Based Education (OBE)
- To promote the Industry – Academia interaction for the benefit of students and faculty members
- To provide guidance in technology driven education including smart campus, distance learning, NPTEL, etc.,
- To oversee and stress on Entrepreneurship/Innovation Centre
- To assist in establishing Centres of excellence, which will be renowned across borders.
- To enhance the inter-University Collaboration
- To promote the Academic and Sponsored Research activities of relevance to current needs
- To assist in Infrastructure development towards curriculum improvement and research activities
Frequency of Meeting:
The Board of Governors will meet once in a quarter as far as possible and provide its recommendation to the Institute management and Principal, MVJCE for necessary follow up.
COURSES OFFERED :
B.E. / B.Tech
B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
B.E. in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering
B.E. in Chemical Engineering
B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E. in Information Science and Engineering
B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering (Second Shift)
B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.E. in Data Science
B.E. in Civil Engineering
B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
B.Tech. in Computer Science and Design
B.Tech. in Industrial Engineering (Internet of Things)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
M.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering
M.Tech. in Structural Engineering
M.Tech. in Transportation Engineering
M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering