Allinace university Admissions- 2023
Alliance Selection Process is designed for holistic evaluation of the candidate based on the following parameters: Past Academic Performance; National Test Scores; Group Discussion; Essay Writing; followed by a Personal Interview. The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles. They are also expected to meet the qualifying scores in at least one of the entrance exams. Each of the profiles are scored by a panel based on the overall performance and past academic record. Extra curricular activities such as sports or cultural activity achievements at state and national level are also considered in the profile evaluation.
All candidates must meet the program specific eligibility criteria. (Eligibility criteria for each program is on the admissions page of the specific program) Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria should follow the below-mentioned steps:
Start your application process by visiting https://apply.alliance.edu.in/
Application cost for each program is available on the Admissions page of the program
Click to Apply Online
Once you complete the payment, you will receive a notification email acknowledging your payment.
- Candidates who want to remit the fees in foreign currency can do so by remitting the foreign currency equivalent to INR based on the exchange rate then prevailing.
- NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the course for candidates who have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India and for candidates who have applied under NRI Category.
Scholarships are offered to students across all programs. Merit scholarships based on National Entrance Exam Scores and Academic Results are announced by the Alliance Scholarship Committee.
Scholarships worth Rs. 6 Crores available for meritorious students.
Category-based scholarships are offered by the Registrar’s office on a first-come, first-served basis.
Educational Loan Assistance:
Alliance University has tied up with several financial institutions and banks to provide loan assistance to students. The objective here is to ease the application process with minimal documentation and facilitate students to pursue higher education.
Students applying for loans through these institutions have the following advantages:
- Covers all Undergraduate and Post graduate courses of Alliance University
- Speedy disposal of loan applications
- Availability of loans throughout the country
- Concessional rate of interest
Illustrative List of Documents Required for Educational Loans:
- Offer of admission at Alliance University, giving complete details of year wise fees & hostel fees
- Scholarship letter if any
- Passport size photographs of the applicant/co-applicant and guarantors
- Mark sheets/ Degree certificates of previous academic qualifications
- Income proof / Latest income tax returns of co-applicant/guarantor (If any)
- Collateral security details along with valuation certificate of Government approved valuer (if any)
- Bank statements/ details of bank accounts of Co-applicant/guarantor for last 3-6 months
- The above list is illustrative in nature and any other supporting document could be required for loan approval
- Criteria like past academics of the students, income of the co-applicant, CIBIL records for the co-applicant to be taken into consideration determining eligibility and variation in rates
- All other terms and conditions as mentioned by the loan granting institution will be applicable