Christ University Admission 2023 | Bangalore | UG & PG Courses, Eligibility, Process
The business and management advanced degree program “MBA.” Christ University Admission is started, and accepting online applications for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) course on 30 January 2023 and will process all applications by 30 August 2023. Candidates can apply for admission to the Christ University MBA program online at www.christuniversity.in.
On the “App-Stat Christ University” website, you can download the admit card for the admission entrance examination. Shortlisted candidates are invited to group discussions, micro presentations, and personal interviews at Christ University.
- Christ University admission started for undergraduate, postgraduate, interdisciplinary, and doctoral-level programs on 21 January 2023.
- Qualifying and NATA are required for admission in the Architecture UG, and PG programs.
Christ University Admission 2023
Christ University Admission is open now for BSc and LLM Programmes. The admission last date is 30 August 2023. Apart from that BTech, MTech, BBA LLB, BCom, BA, BSc, BArch, BBA courses is also available. Other than this, the selection process largely depends on the type of program opted for by the students. For the specific course, there is an entrance exam, whereas, for some, merit scores of the last examination will be evaluated for selection purposes. Another aspect of admission is the eligibility criteria necessary to enroll for the particular course.
Generally, Christ University Admission accepts to all programs through the online admission portal. Students can simply apply through the admission portal of Christ University. The admission process may vary for different programmes at UG and PG level.
As stated earlier, Christ University provides UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs. The university is famous for providing BCA, MBA, BBA, Mass Comm, and Law courses. Moreover, the university has been awarded an excellent rank for offering education in these courses. To obtain more information, let us go through the details presented below:
Christ University PG Admission
Admission is ongoing for various courses at the PG level for the session 2023-24, 30 August 2023 the last date to apply for Christ University admission for all the PG courses. It is possible to turn in the 2023 application form in online mode for PG programs such as MSc, MTech, MSc, MCom, MArch, MA, MBA, and so on.
Christ University Admission to PG programs is permitted on the values of entrance examinations or graduation marks. The final date for enrolling in the PG programs is 30 August 2023. The admission registration fee for all programs is INR 500.
- M.Tech: To apply for any of the streams in M.Tech, one must hold B.Tech/ B.E degree with 55% marks (or higher) from a valued university.
- MA: Aspirants shall have cleared the UG exam with 50% marks (or above) to enroll in the Master of Arts (mA) course.
- M.Sc: Those who have earned a BCA/ B.Sc degree in the relevant field with an aggregate of 50% marks or more can apply for an M.Sc course.
- M.Arch: To opt for M.Arch, aspirants should have acquired B.Arch or a related degree from a valuable university with 50% marks or more.
- LLM: The university is offering Master of Law (LLM) Constitutional and Administrative Law course. This course lasts for 1 year duration. A student who wants to enroll for the LLM course should have an LLB degree from any UGC-approved university with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
Christ University MBA Admission 2023
Christ University Admission to MBA programs is open for the academic session 2023. The last date to apply was 27 July 2023. Christ University will accept admission through group discussion, Micro presentation, Personal Interviews, and academic performance. The MBA Christ University fee is Rs. 4,20,000 per annum. It will also accept the score of MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/GRE. There is various specialization available for MBA course.
- Human Resource
- Lean Operations and Systems
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Christ University Application Form 2023
Christ University application form has been released for the various courses such as BA, Bcom, BSc, LLB, BCA, and BTech. and MTech etc. The application form will be submitted online at the official website before the last date 30 August 2023, and the last date varies on the courses.
In the process, students have to upload the documents and pay the processing fee for the form. They must ensure to fill out the form with correct details as it is an initial stage of admission. For each of the courses, the registration fee is INR 5000/-.
Now, the most specific concern of the student corresponds to the steps to be followed while filling out the form. For this, applicants should take a look at the below section.
How To Apply For Christ University Admission 2023?
- Students need to follow the steps mentioned below to complete the Christ University Admission 2023:
Step 1 – Fill out the Registration Form
- Search the official university website to start Christ University Admission 2023.
- Pull down the dropdown of the Admission tab.
- Click on the link http://app.christuniversity.in
- For registration, click the “Register” button on the right side.
- Type in the following details:
- Full Name
- Email Id