CUSAT Admission 2023 | UG, PG Courses, Fee, Process, Eligibility & Last Date
CUSAT Admission 2023: Spot Admissions are ongoing for courses like MSc, MTech, LLM, MA, and specializations. 10 August 2023 was the last date for spot admission to several courses for CUSAT Admission 2023. Admission will be accepted on the score of CAT 2023. The university offers several UG and PG courses. The Aspirants can get admission to Cochin University by attending the spot admission for the session 2023-24.
CUSAT Admission Trending Updates
- CUSAT Spot admission for BTech, Integrated MSc program will be conducted between 17 August to 22 August 2023, Registered candidates should attend the admission session. Candidates List
- CUSAT MBA admission second merit list released, the last date to submit the fee was 11 August 2023. Source
- CUSAT admission is going, spot admissions are conducted by the university for various courses on 10 August 2023. Click Here
- CUSAT Spot admission in MA Applied Economic Program is scheduled to conduct on 10 August 2023. Source
- CUSAT Spot Admission IN MSc OCEANOGRAPHY and M.Tech (Opto Electronics &Laser Technology) will be done on 27 July 2023. Source
- Spot Admission in LLM (IP) PhD & LLM (IPR) PhD will be done on 31 July 2023 at CUSAT.
- M.Tech Combined Spot admission 2023 (GATE & DAT) for Computer Aided Structural Analysis and Design (CASAD) program-Department of Ship Technology will be conducted by CUSAT on 18 July 2023.
- CUSAT M.A HINDI and MSc MARINE GEOLOGY Spot admission will be done on 15 July 2023.
- The university has started the spot admission to MA Applied Economics, MSc Physics, etc. The last date to apply for admission is 3 July 2023. (Source)
- Registration for BTech, BLET, and MSc Integrated courses has started. 15 June 2023 is the last date for CUSAT Admission. Source
- The university has released the CAT 2023 rank list for UG and PG courses. Students can check here.
- Cochin University of Science & Technology has issued a schedule for CAT examination 2023. The exams will take place from 03 May 2023 to 06 May 2023. (Source)
- CAT 2023 Registration for MBA Admission is open at CUSAT. Students can apply till 10 June 2023 with a fine. Source
CUSAT continues the window for admission in more programs based on fields like technology, and engineering, information technology, business, arts & humanities, etc., for professional, and non-professional levels.
Candidates have numerous choices in highly valued fields for learning and constructing a career, such as BTech, BBA, LLB Hons Integrated, LLM, MBA, and more. Please take suggestions for online registration to enroll in CUSAT programs.
- Online registration and admission process link of the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) program is available at www.cusat.ac.in website.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) is actively used for admission in CUSAT programs at undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. The General Application form fee for CUSAT CAT 2023 is INR 1,000.
- The CUSAT merit list will be composed of academic, and entrance exam scores.
CUSAT Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc, M.Com|
|Address||University Road, South Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala, India|
CUSAT Admission 2023
Cochin University of Science and Technology has started an admission process for BTech, BLET, and MSc courses. Students can secure spot admission on 10 August 2023 for CUSAT Admission 2023 for several courses. Presently, the university accepts applications online. Admission to any course mainly depends on the eligibility criteria for the respective course prescribed by the university.
As far as the selection process is concerned, it entirely relies on the entrance exam performance. Based on the CAT scores, students are screened and prompted to further admission rounds. To ignite young minds, the university is committed to offering various programs at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral levels. Following are some of the trending courses available at CUSAT.
Can I get direct admission in CUSAT? No, Students who want to enroll for UG, PG, and Diploma courses at CUSAT must appear in the CAT 2023 exam. Admission to all courses will be based on the score of the entrance exam. This entrance exam is conducted by CUSAT.
What is the last date of CUSAT admission? The last date for CUSAT Admission is 10 August 2023 for spot admission to LLM (IP) PhD & LLM (IPR) PhD courses. Students can apply for admission on or before the last date. BTech, BLET and MSc admission are ongoing at the university.
CUSAT UG Admission
Cochin University of Science and Technology has started the admission process for the UG courses. In the academic session 2023, the admission process will be online. A student who has completed Senior secondary education from any recognized board is eligible to apply for admission to UG courses.
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) is 4 years engineering program offered in 7 disciplines, including civil engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical, information technology, and fire & safety engineering. The eligibility criteria for some of the B.Tech programmes are as follows:
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering): Those who have completed 10+2 with 60% marks in PCM subjects and 50% marks are required only in Mathematics.
- B.Tech (Marine Engineering): Aspirants must have obtained 50% marks at 10+2 with PCM subjects. However, students must score 50% marks in Mathematics individually.
- BBA LLB: One must have passed Class XII with 60% marks from Science/ Commerce stream. On the other hand, students belonging to the Arts stream must have scored at least 55% marks.
CUSAT PG Admission
CUSAT Admission to various post-graduate courses has started at Cochin University of Science and Technology. Many courses like LLM, MSc, MBA, MTech, and MA are available at the university. The university will accept admission based on the entrance exam scores. Students must clear CAT 2023 to secure admission.
- LLM: Aspirants must have earned LLB with not less than 55% marks from a UGC-approved university. It is a PG degree in masters with a duration of 2 years.
- M.Sc: Students who hold B.Sc in the relevant field from an accredited university are eligible to opt M.Sc from CUSAT University.
- MBA: To pursue a 2 years MBA from CUSAT, students must have completed UG in any field from a renowned university. For MBA, the total fee ranges from INR 65,000.
- M.Tech: To opt for M.Tech, one must have scored 60% marks with a BTech from any recognized university. The average tuition fee is INR 30,000.
- M.Tech (in Civil Engineering): Aspirants shall have earned B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc in Civil Engineering with 60% marks or above and are considered eligible for M.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- M.Tech (Marine Biotechnology): Those who have passed B.Tech/ BE in Biotech./ M.Sc in Life Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks can apply.
CUSAT Entrance Exam 2023
In order to permit new admission to its undergraduate, and postgraduate programs, CUSAT likes to take assistance from the given entrance examinations.
- Common Admission Test of 2023 session is conducted for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs including MBA. Registration has started for the entrance exam. Applicants must visit the admissions portal @admissions.cusat.ac.in to apply for CAT 2023.
- Candidates with valid scores in CMAT, CAT IIM, or KMAT can apply for CUSAT MBA programs.
- UGC-NET-ranked candidates are permitted to apply for the CUSAT doctoral degree programs.
- A valid gate score is preferred for admission to MTech degree programs.
- Joint Entrance Examinations (JEE) ranked individuals can create the possibility of admission to BTech degree programs at CUSAT.
CUSAT Admission 2023 Important Dates
|LLM (IP) PhD & LLM (IPR) PhD Spot Admission||10 August 2023|
|BTech CUSAT Admission last date||10 August 2023|
|Last date of CUSAT MBA Admission 2023||11 August 2023|
|Online Registration to M.Tech programs||10 August 2023|
|Remittance of fee (online only) – For M.Tech||11 August 2023|
|Downloading of Admit Cards (UG & PG Programs)||18 April 2023 to 01 May 2023.|
CUSAT Application Form 2023
CUSAT Application form is invited for MBA Program, and the deadline to submit the application form was 11 August 2023. The applicants can access the application form at the official website @admissions.cusat.ac.in. The application form fee for CUSAT is 500 Indian rupees. The application form for all the courses will be available in online/offline for the session 2023-24.
How To Apply For CUSAT Admission 2023?
- Go to the CUSAT website or use the direct link updated here.
- Select the New Registration button.
- Complete the mandatory blank fields.
- An activation email will be sent to the email you have provided.
- Click the activation link to activate the account.
- Use the email id, the email address, and the password to log in.
2. Share your reservation and personal details:
- Share the relevant information such as name, academic details, and parent’s or guardian’s name.
- Share your gender details.
- Share your permanent and communication address.
- Share the caste category. The caste categories available are general, OBC, SC, or ST. Please note in some cases, you are required to provide proof or certificates.
- Students who are children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (CGW), non-Indian residents, and Keralites must follow the written clause in the admission prospectus.
3. Signature and Photography:
- Upload the recent passport-size photograph in portrait orientation.
- The size must not exceed 500 KB, and the dimensions are 150 px * 180 px.
- Upload a scanned signature.
- The signature size must be 100 KB, and the dimensions are 1430 px * 57 px.
- You can upload the signature and photo in the following formats: jpg, jpeg or png.
4. Select the preferred program:
- On the panel, there is a drop-down list under the down arrow.
- Select the preferred program and the program combination you want to pursue and confirm for the test.
5. Short review:
- A preview of the complete application form will be displayed.
- Verify the details on the application form.
- Make all the necessary edits and mistakes on the application form. After this stage, students can not modify or edit the application form.
6. Pay the application fee:
- Only online payments can be made for the application fee.
- You can use credit cards, net banking, or debit cards to pay the application fee.
7. Select the center:
- Students must check the test center list and select the more convenient one for them.
8. Print the confirmation page:
- The final complete preview will be submitted to the university admission committee.
- The admission office will check the application form and send the approval in 2 days max.
- After you have received the approval, download the application form.
CUSAT Application Fee
The application fee is different, and it depends on the category you belong to. The table below shadows the application fee of all the students from any category. Check the table before making payment.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|All India Quota/State merit seats||INR 1100|
|Kerala ST and Kerala SC||INR 500|
|PIO or International applicants||USD 100|
|Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW)||INR 6100|
|CGW KSC and CGW KST||INR 5550|
|NRI seats excluding the CGW category||Additional INR 5000|
|Applicants selecting the Dubai test center||Additional INR 10000|
|MPhil and Ph.D. programs||INR 1100|
|MPhil and Ph.D. (Kerala SC and Kerala ST)||INR 500|
- Scanned photography
- Scanned signature
- Credit cards, internet banking, or debit cards
- Photo id proof such as an adhar card, ration card, or bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- The passport size photography must range from 10 KB to 500 KB and in jpeg or jpg format.
- The dimensions are 150 px * 180 px.
- The signature must be from 10 KB to 100 KB and in jpeg or jpg format.
- The dimensions are 130 px * 57 px.
CUSAT Contact Details:
- Address: Directorate of Admissions, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kochi-682022, Kerala, India.
- Contact No.: +91-484-2577100, +91-484-2577159
- E-mail: email@example.com
- CUSAT Official Website: cusat.ac.in