Gangadhar Meher University Admission 2023 | Courses, Process, Fee & Eligibility
A provisional Selection and waiting list has been released for BBA & BSc IST courses. Students can check the list at the official portal.
- GM University Re-Admission for session 2023-24 has been announced and the last date is 21 August 202
- Registration has started for self-finance courses like BEd, BBA, BSc, IST, etc. The last date is 04 July 2023 to register.
- PhD Entrance exam will be held on 26 June 2023 at Gangadhar Meher University for Admission selection.
Those who are interested in more than one program are required to use separate applications to submit their applications. The application form fee for the undergraduate program is INR 300. Candidates with an ambition for PG program admission needed to pay the application form fee of INR 500.
- Merit list priorly gets the limelight for admission to any program of the Gangadhar Meher University.
- The university would define the merit list based on the university, state, or national level of entrance examinations.
- OJEE scorecard and CAT/XAT/ATMA MAT scores can be used for admission to the MBA program of Gangadhar Meher University.
Gangadhar Meher University Admission 2023
GM University registration 2023 has started for session 2023 and the last date is 21 August 2023 for UG and PG courses re-admission. Aspiring candidates can check out the relevant web portal of the university and conclude the admission process before the deadline
GMU shows a keen interest in Arts and Culture courses and has introduced practices to enhance students’ personalities. Diploma short-term courses are designed in a way where students can get in-depth knowledge of the course. A valid email id and mobile number are mandatory for submitting the form. The selected applicant list will be declared on the university web portal. The latest notification will send to the registered mobile number of the student.
Gangadhar Meher University UG Admission
GMU Registration has started for Undergraduate courses on the basis of eligibility criteria. Students can opt for multiple stream UG courses including arts, commerce, physical science, science, business and Management, and education. The application form is now available at the online portal University. Students can enroll in BA Economics, BA English, BA Education, B.Com Accounting, B.Sc Chemistry, B.Sc Physics, BBA, and Integrated BA.BEd, and French Certificate courses. For a UG program, there is no entrance exam; however, students must pass the HSC or equivalent from an Indian board.
- BA: A wide variety of Bachelor of Arts degrees are offered at GM University, including Economics, Education, English, Geography, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Odia, Philosophy, and Political Science, among others. Three years are required to complete the degree. Candidate’s education must have reached the 12th grade to be eligible for admission to this program.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science is a PG-level course with 2 to 4 years. Those candidates who have 12th with physics, Biology and Chemistry applying for these science field courses. Thier is lots of specializations which come under BSc including Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology etc.
GM University PG Admission
The University is accepting for its postgraduate program, students can submit application forms before the last date. Among the many programs available to the students are the MA (Anthropology, English, Geography), M.Sc (Biotech, Chemistry, Zoology), the MBA, the MBA FM, and the M.Com. The university’s official website is the place where applicants can apply for the PG program online if they wish to do so.
GMU will hold the Common Postgraduate Entrance Test (CPET) for master’s degree admissions. The minimum eligibility requirements for the program won’t guarantee admission regardless of students’ entrance qualifications. Therefore, students must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with the required grades.
Gangadhar Meher University PhD Admission 2023
The university offers PhD courses in 16 major departments at Gangadhar Meher University. An entrance test will be conducted by the university for admission to PhD courses. The university will prepare the merit list including the score of the entrance test, interview/ viva, and career assessment. Students who have qualified for national-level entrance tests like NET/SLET/GATE do not require to pass the university’s entrance exam. The admission process generally starts in November month of every year.
GM University Application Form 2023
An application form for admission to the University is available on the university’s website. The application form must be filled out online by students. Candidate’s eligibility criteria must be checked and scanned documents such as photos, signatures, mark sheets, etc., must be kept. Registration is required on the official website.
Once you have registered, you will be able to generate an OTP and verify your details. After the verification, the University assigned a registration number. Fill out the application form by logging in to the information. For each program, there is a fee of Rs.500/-.
How to Apply for Gangadhar Meher University Admission 2023?
- Visit the University’s official website https://www.gmuniversity.ac.in/
- Pay the Application fee of Rs.500/- on the registration portal.
- Register yourself by entering the details name, mobile number, and email Id.
- After submitting the information, the OTP will be generated on your mobile number.
- University verify your details and assigned a registration number.
- Sign in for the admission form, fill in the details, upload scanned documents.
- Download the application form for future reference.
Gangadhar Meher University Entrance Exam
Gangadhar Meher University accepts entrance exams such as CPET, CAT, MAT, SLET. NET, UGC -JRF and others. Admission to the post-graduation programs such MA, MSC, M.Com etc. The university-administered CPET for these courses’ admission to these courses will be dependent on the rank obtained in the CPET entrance test.
Admission to Master of business administration requires certain entrance tests to pass like (CAT), ATMA, CMAT, MAT, and XAT then selection will be done on the basis of the marks acquired in these exams. The Gangadhar Meher University confirmed admission to the Ph.D. program based on the obtained rank in the SLET , GATE, and UGC NET.
Contact Details of GM University
- Address: Amruta Vihar, Sambalpur, Odisha Pin-768004
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: 0663-2520886
- GM University Admission: www.gmuniversity.ac.in