IFTM University Admission 2023: Last Date, Courses & Eligibility
IFTM University Admission 2023
IFTM University (Institute of Foreign Trade and Management) is a university located in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Registration is open for IFTM University Admission for courses like BBA, BCom, BPharm, BA, MCom, MSc, MA, and many more courses for the session 2023-24. The applicants grab their slots by filling up the IFTM University application form before the expected last date of 31 August 2023. The admission process is complete online/offline mode at IFTM University.
In order to apply to IFTM University programs, it is necessary for individuals to visit the official website, and then open the online application form, and submit the same before the deadline of 31 August 2023. The application fee and admission fee both needed to be deposited to complete the admission process at IFTM University.
The eligibility criteria, application fee, entrance examinations, and step-by-step admission process are entirely discussed with the help of the next couple of sections in this article.
IFTM University UG Admission 2023
IFTM University admission is going on for the session 2023-24 for the Undergraduate program. The admission commenced by releasing the application form, and the last date to submit it is 31 August 2023. In order to apply for admission candidates need to visit the official web portal to complete the admission process for IFTM University. Candidates who are searching for courses such as Diploma in Hotel Management, Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Pharmacy, BPharm, BSc Hons Zoology, BA Journalism, BSc Food Technology, BSc Hons Agriculture, and more, can apply from anywhere online.
Admission to IFTM University undergraduate programs can only be taken after passing the minimum barrier of eligibility requirements. For some bachelor’s courses, it is enough to pass the 12th examination; however, a few programs at the undergraduate level of the university require an entrance examination and academic performance (both).
The detailed eligibility criteria for IFTM University undergraduate courses are shared in upcoming sections.
IFTM University UG Admission Eligibility
IFTM University Admission to UG courses is ongoing for the session 2023-24, 31 August 2023 is the expected last date to apply through the official website. admission to IFTM University is provided on the basis of merit and entrance exam for various UG courses.
The IFTM University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria for all bachelor’s courses can be learned in detail below.
BTech (Agriculture Engineering)
- Candidates can only open up admission opportunities to BTech Agriculture Engineering program after passing the 12th examinations with PCB, PCM, or Agriculture.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPHARM)
- For admission to the Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma) program, candidates must pass 12th with physics, chemistry, biology/Mathematics.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Aspirants are needed to score at least 45 percent in the 12th examination.
- Applicants must study mathematics at the 10th or 12th level.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Zoology
- Aspiring students have to pass 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- 12th or equivalent examination passed by candidates with the academic background of PCB.
- Aspirants should score at least 45 percent (40 for ST/SC) at the qualifying examination before applying for admission.
IFTM University PG Admission 2023
The postgraduate courses for admission to IFTM University in the 2023 session are open. There are some tempting master’s level programs in various domains that aspirants would not like to ignore for both academic and professional advantages.
IFTM University programs at the postgraduate level can be found in the form of MBA, MCom, MPharm (Pharmacognosy), MSc (Home Science), MSc (Maths), MEd, BEd, MA (Economics), MSc (Biotechnology), MSc (Biology), MCA, MSc (Agronomy), MSc (Horticulture, Floriculture, and Landscaping). etc.
The following sections of this article go into detail about the entire list of postgraduate programs offered by IFTM University, the requirements for admission, and the admissions procedure.
IFTM University PG Admission Eligibility
The only way to succeed in the admission process of IFTM University PG programs is to maintain the strong score or performance against the mentioned criteria.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Applicants earlier must pass a three-year undergraduate degree in any stream—arts, commerce, or science— from a recognized university.
- Students who are aiming to apply also need to possess a minimum of 45 percent in the qualifying degree.
- It is necessary to pass any of the management-level entrance examinations—the Common Admission Test (CAT) or Management Aptitude Test (MAT).
Master of Pharmacy (MPharma)
- A BPharma Degree with 55 percent from an accredited university guides aspirants toward completing the admission process.
- GPAT score is a stamp after BPharma possessions to really accomplish the dream of admission to the MPharma program.
Master of Library and Information Science (MLisc)
- Those who are dreaming to study the postgraduate program of MLISc must pass a BLISc degree from a recognized and approved university and institution.
- The marks requested from general and reserved categories for admission to the MLisc degree program are 45% and 40% respectively.
Master of Law (LLM)
- Aspirants can only succeed in getting admission to the LLM degree program when they pass BA LLB or LLB degree from an approved university.
- 45 percent and 40 percent is the minimum requirement from both unreserved and reserved categories in the law-oriented undergraduate degree.
Master of Technology (MTech) in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
- A four-year BTech degree in agriculture from an approved university.
- Aspirants should score a minimum of 55 percent in the BTech degree program for admission to the MTech in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering.
IFTM University Application Form 2023
The IFTM University application form for 2023 for undergraduate, and postgraduate courses is accessible in the current cycle. Applicants do not need to come in person to the private university admission office; rather they can submit applications online before 31 August 2023. The processing or application fee for IFTM University’s all programs is 5000 Indian rupees. The application fee deposit process is trouble-free because it is designed in digital mode.
IFTM University Admission Process
The guidelines below provide an overview of IFTM University’s online admissions procedure.
- Kindly visit the www.iftmuniversity.ac.in
- Open the online IFTM University Admission portal.
- Select the program from the offered list of courses.
- Submit the registration form.
- Registered application forms alongside the required documents should be sent to the address of the IMTS Institute.
- In order to get assistance in the admission process, kindly contact at 9639004077 or 9837504666.