ABOUT US :
The International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore, a Deemed University, popularly known as IIITB, was established in 1998 with a vision to contribute to the IT world by focusing on education and research, entrepreneurship and innovation. The Institute is a registered not-for-profit society funded jointly by the Government of Karnataka and the IT industry.
Since its inception, IIITB, with its unique model of education, research, and industry interaction, has grown in stature to become an institution of considerable repute in academic as well as corporate circles. The Institute works in partnership with the corporate sector, while retaining the freedom of an academic institution. It is inspired by other renowned institutions, and also strives to emulate an academic culture that is on par with the best international institutions.
- Become a globally recognized institution of higher learning the filed of information Technology, particularly at the Masters and Doctoral levels.
- Engage in research work and create new knowledge in information Technology.
- Provide knowledge based technological services and consultancy to satisfy the needs of the industry, governments and society as a whole.
- Contribute to adancing the state of the art of information Technology by authoring papers and books.
- Create value by nurturing and encouraging entrepreneurship.
- Help in building capabilities in emerging information Technologies and opening up new vistas in IT education and research.
- Nurture students as global citizens and impart value based education.
COURSES OFFERED :
Integrated M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering
Integrated M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering