Online Degree Programs
This is a Master’s level program, leading to the grant of a degree of Master of Business Administration of JAIN Online, an e-learning arm of JAIN (Deemed-to-be-University).
This two-year program offers foundation courses, core courses, electives, and a comprehensive master thesis intermediary apart from an option to pursue a cross-functional and open elective. The core and electives incorporate the AICTE’s model curriculum as prescribed for a full-time online MBA program.
The electives have been designed keeping in mind the industry’s requirements. The offering of these electives right from the 2nd semester of the program ensures a deep dive into the electives.
The program is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of the chosen electives and their applications in improving business processes and decision-making. Our online MBA curriculum is intended to increase a learner’s business knowledge and leadership skills thus providing a way to accelerate one’s career for corporate roles in management
Duration: 2 Years
- Human Resource Management
- General Management
- Systems and Operations Management
- Finance and Marketing
- Human Resource Management and Finance
- Marketing and Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Healthcare Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Finance (Accredited by ACCA, UK)
- Business Intelligence and Analytics (Accredited by IoA, UK)
- Project Management
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership
- Retail Banking Operations
Pass in an Undergraduate (Bachelor) Program of a minimum duration of Three (3) years in any stream from a UGC recognized University, with a minimum aggregate of 50 % or an equivalent letter/numerical grade. A relaxation of 5% shall be given to SC/ST candidates.
Candidates who are in the final semester of the Bachelor Program are also eligible to apply.