MIT Pune Admission 2023: Course Admissions, Criteria, Entrance Exam, Last Date
MIT World Peace University abbreviated MIT WPU, was founded 40 years ago in Pune, Maharashtra. The higher-learning University in India offers over 150 courses in 12 schools at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Students would find degree and diploma courses in the following fields; technology & engineering, business, health science & environmental studies, design, liberal arts, law, and more.
Except for standard academic options, MIT WPU does not hold back in providing medical, hostel, sports, library, clubs, and other facilities. Another positive aspect of MIT WPU is the presence of knowledgeable faculty members. Students who complete the degree or diploma program from the University have been hired by well-known brands in the past.
Those who find MIT WPU University as some of the best choices to carry academic learning to the next or prolific level must read the complete article to get the details of the admission process.
MIT Pune Course Admissions 2023 Highlights MIT Pune Admission 2023
31 August 2023 is the last date for MIT Pune Admission 2023. MIT World Peace University Pune is now accepting applications for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs. Online admissions to MITWPU began on the MIT Pune official website.
The window of admission open for the Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Hospitality and Hotel Administration, Certificate Course in Bakery and Patisserie, Master of Technology (MTech) in Petroleum Engineering, Master of Law (LLM), etc., programs.
MIT Pune Course Admissions at the bachelor’s and master’s levels are permitted by the University based on the performance on the qualifying examination and the entrance examination.
MIT World Peace University conducts its own Common Entrance Test (CET) for admissions into PG programs for the year 2023. The last date for registration and fulfillment of the admission procedures online remains available for MIT Pune BPharma Admission 2023 open against cancellations.
MIT Pune UG Admission 2023
31 August 2023 is the last date for MIT Pune UG Admission 2023. Undergraduate program admission has commenced at MIT WPU Pune for the 2023 session. The University is inviting interested students to apply online for courses such as BTech, BBA, BCom, BPharm, BDesign, BA English, BA Psychology, and so on. The complete list of MIT WPU Pune undergraduate programs can be found on the official website of the University.
Candidates who want to pursue MIT WPU Pune University for undergraduate programs in the 2023-24 academic year will be allowed soon to apply for admission. Payment of an application fee of INR 1500 is mandatory to deposit for successfully turning in the application form for admission to undergraduate levels.
Candidates are only eligible for MIT Pune admission to the bachelor’s degree and diploma programs at MIT WPU Pune University if they successfully complete the CET and the qualifying examination with a minimum but acceptable percentage.
MIT World Peace University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements are listed below for anyone interested in expanding their academic knowledge through MIT Pune Admission.
- BA English: Candidates should have completed school-level education or 12th grade with English as a primary language subject. The minimum score needed for an admission opportunity is 50%. Aspirants belonging to Maharashtra State may get a relaxation of 5%.
- BTech: Aspirants who are seeking MIT Pune admission to BTech specialized programs should have passed the 12th grade with 50 percent marks. Applicants must have scored at least 50% or aggregate in the qualifying degree examination. The valid rank in one of the following entrance examinations is mandatory: JEE 2023, MHTCET 2023, or PERA 2023.
- BPharma: For MIT Pune Courses Admissions to the four-year degree program in BPharma, candidates must secure a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with PCM/PCB in 10+2 or 12th. A valid score in NEET 2023, JEE 2023, PERA 2023, or MHT-CET 2023 is ideal for admission to the BPharma program.
- BBA Digital Marketing: MIT Pune Admission to BBA Digital Marketing shall only be offered to individuals who have passed a 12th-grade or similar level examination with a minimum set score of 60 percent. Aspirants from Maharashtra state shall be eligible to get five percent reductions in the qualifying marks required for admission.
- BSc Computational Mathematics and Statistics: MIT WPU Pune Admission to BSc Computational Mathematics and Statistics programs are only granted to individuals who passed the 12th or equivalent level exam with a minimum aggregate score of 50%. It is needed that applicants study English at the qualifying level as the main subject.
MIT Pune PG Admission 2023
MIT Pune Admission 2023 for the PG program started on the same date as the undergraduate programs. This means candidates are offered a similar amount of time to complete the postgraduate program admission. The ongoing MIT Pune admission process is anticipating aspirants to submit applications for MBA, MSc Microbiology, MTech, MSc Computer Science, MCA, MDes, MSc Economics, MA Political Leadership and Government, MCA Management, etc.
The eligibility part of the MIT WPU Pune for postgraduate programs is fully detailed in the next section below.
MIT Pune Admission Criteria for PG Course
Entry into the MIT postgraduate programs is only within reach when applicants find out that their minimum performance matches the following requirements.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): A three-year bachelor’s degree with a 60% score in any stream is acceptable for MIT Pune Course Admissions 2023-24. Someone who has successfully crossed the line of a bachelor’s degree from the Maharashtra Board gets a relaxation of 5 percent in the overall requirement from the qualifying examination degree marks. It is needed to pass the national-level test—CAT, XAT-2023, GMAT, PERA-2023, MAH-CET 2023, or MAT.
- MSc Microbiology: Admission to a postgraduate degree program in Microbiology is being granted to individuals who secured 50% in any of the following graduation degrees such as BSc Biotechnology, BSc Agriculture, BPharm, BTech Biotechnology, BSc Biochemistry, BTech Biotechnology, or BSc Zoology.
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA): Anyone seeking MIT Pune admission to the MCA advanced degree program must pass a three-year undergraduate degree with 60%. The degree should be obtained either in BCA or relevant fields such as BCom, BA with Mathematics, BSc with Mathematics, etc. It is mandatory for every degree holder to pass the MAHCET, PERA, or MIT-WPU CET.
- MSc Blockchain Technology: Aspiring individuals may possibly apply and complete the admission phenomenon successfully after obtaining a valid score in BSc Computer Science, BCA, BTech, BBA (CA), BE, or BSc IT with 50 percent marks.
MIT Pune Application Form 2023
The MIT WPU Pune application form for the 2023-24 session is open for all courses at UG and PG levels except LLB. The University opens the door for Btech courses, the MIT Pune application form 2023 last date is 31 August 2023.
Applicants wanting to study in the MBA program must submit an online application form. MIT WPU Pune Admission application fee that the UGC-authorized University requires with the application form is INR 1500. With debit cards, credit cards, and other payment methods, aspirants can comfortably deposit their fees digitally anytime.
MIT Pune Admission Process 2023 (How to Apply?)
The following points provide more information on the undergraduate and postgraduate levels of the enrollment or admission process for MIT WPU courses. The MIT Pune Course Admissions 2023 process is composed of two key components: Normal Registration and Entrance Test. Growing through the instructions below will help us to understand both.
Normal Registration for MIT Pune Admission:
- Log onto MIT-WPU’s official website.
- Click the “Apply Now”
- Complete the registration section.
- Use the received Login ID and Password to continue to the admission form.
- Fill Application Form.
- Pay the application fee.
MIT Pune Admission Entrance Test
- Applied candidates would receive the entrance test link.
- Appear for the Entrance Test.
- Check Merit List.
- Aspirants shall receive a provisional offer letter upon successful selection.
- Complete admission fee payment.
- Proceed and verify the following— payment, personal documents, and educational documents.
- The final offer letter will be shared with the guide and student PRN number.
- Submit original documents.
- Now, students would be welcomed by the University.
MIT Pune Admission Contact Details
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: +91 20 –7117 7104, +91 20–7117 7105
- Official webiste: www.mitwpu.edu.in
- Address: MIT-World Peace University, S.No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud