- Maintaining a minimum of 75% is compulsory in all the subjects to be able to attend the semester exams.
- Use of mobile phones within the campus is strictly prohibited; violation of this particular code invites the sternest disciplinary action against the offenders.
- Students should treat the buildings, furniture and equipment with great care and consideration. Any loss or destruction of these will be chargeable, individually or collectively.
- Discipline should be maintained in class. Shouting in the corridor and unruly behavior is not allowed.
- Ragging of any sort, physical or psychological, is strictly prohibited within the campus.
- Loitering and passing time in the basement or in the parking lot is not allowed.
- Insubordinate and rude behavior (verbal abuse, insubordination, physical or written) of any kind to the teaching, non teaching and the support staff of the college will be strictly dealt with. Repeated violation of rules can lead to rustication.
- Harassment (verbal, physical, emotional and sexual) will not be tolerated and will be strictly dealt with.
- Students should keep the campus clean and green.
14 th cross, Malleswaram,
Want to Join in this College?
Call us for Courses information, Course Fee details, Placement or Hostel facility information. For FREE Admission Guidance, Call Admission Helpline Number: 6301375873