SDM University Admission 2023: Courses Application & Eligibility
SDM University Admission 2023: Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara University, or SDM, is located in Dharwad, Karnataka. The university has more than 100 courses in multiple fields at the undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D., and other levels. There are over 2,200 students pursuing their desired skill-oriented program at the university.
SDM University Admission Latest Updates
- UG & PG Registration has started for SDM University Admission 2023. Apply Now
- Medical Courses Admission’s last date to apply is 09 September 2023 at SDM University. Source
The article will not only help you find the best course to pursue at Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University but also aid in obtaining information about the admission process so that you can easily complete the enrollment and admission steps at this university.
We will cover in this article the following elements pertaining to the admission process at Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara University:
- The list of courses and their eligibility criteria.
- Application fees and admission fees for each program.
- Admission process for the courses at SDM University.
In order to apply to SDM University’s above-mentioned programs, candidates must visit www.sdmuniversity.edu.in and then open the application form portal and select the course. The online application form window can be turned off at any time, so aspirants must hurry to submit their applications to avoid missing an opportunity for admission.
The admission registration fee differs from course to course especially due to their levels (undergraduate/postgraduate/doctoral). We can see registration fees from 500 Indian rupees to 2,500 Indian rupees at Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University.
The admission requirement or eligibility criteria for each program must be learned before making enrollment at SDM University. The entire detail of eligibility criteria can be obtained in the upcoming parts of the article; stands for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs.
SDM University UG Admission 2023
The university—SDM– offers both full-time and lateral entry programs at the undergraduate level in various fields. You may have a great deal of choice at this university for undergraduate programs such as MBBS, BDS, BPT, BSc in Nursing, BSc in Renal Dialysis, BSc in MLT, BSc in MIT, BSc in Optometry, BSc in Anaesthesia Technology, BSc in Operation Theatre Technology, and so on.
The mentioned programs above have limited seats for students to reserve, and only merit will determine admission for individuals who have applied for the undergraduate program at SDM University. In the section that follows, let us take a closer look at the eligibility requirements for each program.
SDM University UG Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who meet the criteria listed below will be successfully admitted to the undergraduate programs at SDM University.
Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP):
- For admission to the Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology program, aspirants must pass 10+2 with 50% or aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have studied chemistry, physics, and any one of the following subjects mathematics, computer science, electronics, or psychology.
- One has to pass the university entrance test and personal interview to confirm admission to the BASLP undergraduate degree program.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- The admission to MBBS degree program at SDM University is only offered to selected candidates who have done well in the 12th or equivalent level of examination by securing 50% minimum marks with PCB.
- The age of applicants must be at least 17 years during admission to the MBBS degree program.
- It is mandatory for candidates to pass UG NEET, and Online Counseling Session for admission to the MBBS degree program at SDM University.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing:
- Candidates must complete the school-level education (10+2) with 45 percent or equivalent or above percentage from a recognized board.
- Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English, these subjects must have been studied by the candidate at the 10+2 level.
- Those who have done their education at the 10+2 level need to pass KEA Common Entrance Test and Counseling session to reserve a seat for admission to BSc in Nursing program.
SDM University UG Fee Structure
The fees for SDM University’s undergraduate programs are listed below, course by course.
BSc in Medical Allied Sciences: Renal Dialysis | MLT | MIT | Optometry: The total or complete fee for the BSc in Medical Allied Sciences driven specializations is INR 1,51,000.
Certificate in Blood Bank Technician: The complete fee for the Certificate in Blood Bank Technician program at Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara University is 41,500 Indian rupees.
Diploma in Public Health (DPH): The Diploma in Public Health has a cost of INR 4,36,430 for the entire course.
SDM University PG Admission 2023
SDM University PG Admission 2023 last date is 25 August 2023. PG admission at Shri Dharmasthala University usually begins with courses that are highly related to science, medicine, and the research domain. Students may feel lucky to find a university that is entirely focused on providing knowledge in specific fields of professional studies.
The PG door of admission at SDM University commences with an MD in Anatomy, MD in Physiology, MD in Biochemistry, MD in Pathology, MD in Pharmacology, MS in Obstetrics and Gynecology, MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology, MDS in Conservative Dentistry, and so on. The complete list of PG degree/PG diploma courses can be obtained by either visiting the official website of the university or contacting IMTS Institute (us) at 9210989898 on the days of operation (Monday to Saturday).
SDM University PG Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed below in order to be admitted to the postgraduate-level courses offered by SDM University and avoid having their applications rejected.
MD in Anatomy:
- Pass the MBBS degree and have registered with the State Medical Council.
- Candidates holding a foreign degree must have obtained a temporary registration certificate from National Medical Commission (NMC)
- It is required for students to pass PG NEET after a bachelor’s degree in MBBS.
MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Pass the BDS degree from an approved university recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- The internship must be completed by aspiring candidates and he/she also secure a permanent registration from the State Dental Council.
- NEET PG qualification is required for admission to MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology PG degree program at SDM University.
MPT in Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Candidates who have completed BPT undergraduate degree with at least 50 percent or above are eligible to advance in the admission process of the MPT specialized program.
- Registration and PGCET Exam qualification is necessary for admission to the MPT degree program in Musculoskeletal Disorders.
SDM University PG Fee Structure
The postgraduate level programs of SDM University’s fee structure are detailed with corresponding information below.
MD in Anatomy/Physiology/Biochemistry: The annual fee for these mentioned specializations of MD is INR 10,000. The complete fee, thus, is INR 30,000.
MD in Microbiology/Pharmacology/Forensic Medicine: The fee for the MD in Microbiology, Pharmacology, or Forensic Medicine program is equivalent to INR 5,23,710.
MD in Dermatology: The course fee for “MD in Dermatology” is 85,79,700 for Indian candidates. The NRI candidates needed to pay the complete fee of INR 1,95,00,000.
SDM University Application Form 2023
SDM University application forms are currently open for all undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs. One is allowed to use the online mode to apply for admission to any course at the university.
The online application form of SDM University is available on the official website of the university. To submit the specific course application form, it is required to pay an application fee. The application fee for the General Duty Healthcare Assistant Program (GDHA) is 500 Indian rupees.
The fee for certificate and fellowship programs is INR 1,000. Candidates who are opting for several undergraduate courses such as BPT, B.ASLP, BSc, and even some postgraduate courses including MSc in Nursing, MPT, and MSc in Biomedical Science are required to pay INR 1,500 as an application fee. The Ph.D. degree program’s application fee is INR 2,500.
SDM University Admission Process 2023
The complete process of SDM University admission can be followed with the aid of the steps outlined below.
- Kindly log on to www.sdmuniversity.edu.in/admissions
- Fill in the SDM University’s application form.
- Enter payment details.
- Kindly deposit the fee to submit the application form.
- Match the eligibility criteria or requirements before proceeding further.
- Participate in the course entrance exam.
- Candidates who have passed the proposed entrance examination need to appear in the interview session.
- Wait until the result of the interview comes out.
- Students who have been selected will be preadmitted and offered a provisional letter of admission.