ABOUT US :
Sri Kalabyraveshwaraswamy Ayurvedic Medical College, Hospital & Research Center (SKAMCH & RC) was established in the year 1996 – 1997 to meet the increasing demand for Ayurveda education and to revive this ancient system of medicine. The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka and recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, Government of Karnataka and Department of Ayush, Government of India.
Sri Kalabyraveshwaraswamy Ayurvedic Medical College, Hospital & Research Center (SKAMCH & RC) is providing very good quality education to 100 under graduate students in each batch and is providing all the facilities for learning the science and to enable them to become good Ayurveda Doctors. Post-Graduate studies were started in the year 2010 – 2011. SKAMCH & RC provides Post-Graduate education in 5 specialized branches of Ayurveda viz., Panchakarma, Kayachikitsa, Prasuti Tantra Evam Stri Roga, Shalya Tantra and Shalakya Tantra with 6 students in each batch. SKAMCH & RC also provides PhD. PhD studies were started in 2 speacilaity branches of Kayachikitsa and Panchakarma in the year 2018. SKAMCH & RC aspires to be a model of excellence, recognized throughout Karnataka for innovative education, dynamic research activities and creative approaches to practice.
- To enable Ayurvedic graduates to practice Ayurveda
- To provide a platform for higher education and development in the field of Ayurveda
- To create a platform for research in the field of Ayurveda
- Eternal Science for Global Health
- To generate Ayurveda Graduates, Post-Graduates & PhD Scholors with profound knowledge of Ayurveda blended with theoretical, practical and clinical knowledge to serve humanity
- To provide best quality Ayurveda education in both ancient and modern science in a very well disciplined manner with extensive practical exposure and Health care service
- To generate specialists from all branches of Ayurveda who are fully competent to serve through expert Ayurveda care
- To systematize Ayurvedic knowledge to suit international standards by conducting various researches in Ayurveda and to make Ayurveda as the mainstream system of medicine
- To serve Ayurveda, to serve through Ayurveda, to heal the patients and to equip them to take care of their health by Ayurvedic lifestyle