ABOUT US :
Sri Venkateswara Dental College & Hospital was established in the year 2007. The college is recognized by the Dental Council of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, and affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University.
The college aims to provide quality education and advanced training to the students, thus producing competent dental graduates, who have sound knowledge and excellent skills for rendering the best of oral health care to the society. The college boasts of its highly qualified and experienced faculty. The college is housed in spacious, well planned building which accommodates all the departments, equipped with ‘state-of-the-art’ facilities. The well equipped laboratories and infrastructural facilities are inseparable parts of the excellent academic activities. The management has set up the college to be one of the premier dental institutes of the country.
- To provide high quality dental education program at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- To facilitate the students to acquire knowledge in basic behavioral and clinical sciences for general practice of dentistry, dental specialties, research and teaching.
- To provide comprehensive primary and specialized oral health care to people, especially marginalized groups and disseminate knowledge of disease prevention to the public, and continuing dental education to professionals.
- To build and provide world class infrastructure and facilities with quality teachers and to conduct valid academic programs of practical and real world knowledge of dentistry.
- To transfer scientific knowledge to achieve professional skill and personal qualities of international standard.
- To create infrastructure and hospital facilities to serve the public including free service to the poor and needy.
- Quality of both manpower and service to promote quality education to convert a novice into a competent expert ensured by observing global standard practices in imparting education and dental services.
COURSES OFFERED :
BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Master of Dental Surgery [MDS]
MDS in Periodontics and Oral Implantology
MDS in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
MDS in Orthodontics
MDS in Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge