ABOUT US :
Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College Bangalore is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Karnataka. The college is popularly known as VSDCH Bangalore and was founded in the year 1986-87. The college is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about VS Dental College Bangalore (VSDCH Bangalore) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College Bangalore, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
COURSES OFFERED :
Bachelor of Dental Surgery [BDS]
Master of Dental Surgery [MDS]
Post Graduate Diploma
Certificate in Oral Implantology