Bangalore University Admission 2023 | Courses, Application Form & Last Date
Bangalore University Admission 2023: Bangalore University has started registration for UG courses for the session 2023-24. The last date to apply for Bangalore University
Bangalore University offers approx 50 PG courses, Diploma courses, and Certificate courses. Also, it has 48 PG departments and one PG center in Kolar. For the PG programs, students need to appear for the Entrance Examination Test conducted by the university. And for the PhD, Students are required to complete their graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university and should obtain at least 50% marks.
- Application Form Fee: The Registration Fee for the UG programs is Rs 400 for the general category, and for the reserved category, students need to pay Rs 200. Also, for some integrated courses like BA.LLB courses, the application fees are 850 rupees and 550 for the reserved category.
- For PG programs, the fees are 245 rupees for the general category, and for the SC/ST, the students need to pay 145 rupees.
- Bangalore University UG level courses require an average of 50% in 10+2. An undergraduate degree with at least a 50% average is required for the PG level. A Master’s degree is necessary for research-based PhD degrees. Several courses need an entrance exam in addition to merit-based admission. Candidates who have passed PGCET, GATE, KCET, and UGC/CSIR NET.
Bangalore University Admission 2023
The last date for Bangalore University Admission 2023 is 21 August 2023 for UG courses. The University of Bangalore has announced its application forms for its UG and PG courses on its official website. There are different degrees available at the university. These include UG and PG programs such as BA, BBA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, etc.
Candidates for UG Courses must have a 10+2 certificate with a minimum of 55-60%, and for PG Courses must have a graduation degree with 55%. Students must have a least 50% of marks (45% for reserved categories) in related departments.
Students for some courses at Bangalore University, such as B.E. and B.Arch, must pass an admission exam like KEA’s KCET. Applicants for B.P.Ed, B.Ed, LLB, and B.Lib.Sc should hold a Bachelor’s degree.
Bangalore University UG Admission
The last date to apply for Bangalore University UG Admission 2023 is 21 August 2023. Students can choose from a range of undergraduate programs in the three faculties of Arts, Science, and Commerce. Bangalore University currently offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Lis, BBA, B.Sc (IDD), BSW, and BCA programs. Students must have completed their 10+2 education from a recognized board/university. All selections are based on merit. Some of the courses with eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a 3 years long duration full-time programme offered by Bangalore University. Candidates with 10+2 with 50% marks or more from some known institute can apply for this program.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is a UG-level degree programme that can be completed in 3 years. Students who hold 10+2 with a computer as a subject can apply. The education must be obtained from any well-recognised educational board.
- BBA: The students who have 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for this program. A bachelor of business administration is a professional degree program.
- BBM: admissions to this 3-year course are entrance & merit-based. Aside from the entrance exam, it requires you to pass the 12th standard.
- BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG Level course at Bangalore University. For those students who have 10+2 with Commerce stream, Also Maths is a Compulsory subject. The course duration is 2 to 4 years at Bangalore Univesity.
Bangalore University PG Admission
Bangalore University Admission window for PG courses will soon open for the new academic session. The courses offered by Bangalore University under the post-graduate degree program are MA, MPA MSW, MVA, MSc, MCA, MLISc, MVoc, MCom, MBA, MEd, MPEd, LLM, MTech, and MArch for the academic session 2023.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a 2 years long duration full-time professional degree course. The students who have completed their bachelor’s degree can apply for admission to this course at Bangalore University.
- M.Sc: The students who want to make a career in the field of Science can opt for the Masters in Science program. It is a PG-level degree that can be obtained in 2 years. Candidates with 50% marks or more in their graduation degree are eligible to apply.
- MCA: The students with 50% or more scores in their graduation degree are eligible to apply for this course. Master of Computer Application is a PG-level degree course that can be obtained in 2 years.
- MVA: Students having graduated in a similar discipline are required to be beheld by the candidate for getting admission.
- MEd: Bangalore University offers a Master of Education which is a high-level teaching stream course. Those aspirants who have BEd, BElEd, BPEd or any other relevant degree easily can opt for this education stream PG course at Bangalore University.
Bangalore University MBA Admission
Bangalore University has closed the MBA admission for the session 2023-24. The Department of Commerce and Management provides a Master of Business Administration 2-year long course to students. One who has completed their graduation in a relevant discipline can apply for the course. There are limited seats available for the MBA course at Bangalore University.
Bangalore University PhD Admission
Bangalore University offers a PhD program in many different specializations to students all over India. It has various disciplines like PhD in History, Hindi, Computer Science, Foreign Language, and many more. Registration for Bangalore University PhD admission begins on 17 April 2023. Students have both options to apply- online as well as offline. The last date to apply for Bangalore University PhD Admission 2023 is 10 May 2023.
Students who want to take Bangalore University admission to any PhD course at Bangalore University must have a master’s degree from any UGC-recognized university in India. The admission will be based on merit scored by the student in the qualifying test, followed by counseling and personal interviews.
Bangalore University Application Form 2023
Bangalore University releases application forms for various UG (BA, B.Com, BBA, etc.), PG (MA, M.Sc, M.Com), Diploma and PG Diploma, and Certificate courses. The application form process will release, and it can be filled out online or offline mode. Students that wish to fill out their application forms online must visit the official site: www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in.
Application forms now available at online portal of University. The last date to submit the UG application form is 21 August 2023. Application forms are available on the official website of the university and students can fill now.
Fill out the Bangalore University application form with the correct data and process and submit it. The link will direct you to a payment gateway. Pay INR 950 for the application fee to proceed. Print Out the payment receipt and send the hard copy to your nearest study center. The application form will be considered if your designated study centre receives the receipt.
This link allows applicants to download their application forms in order to fill them out offline. The application form must be filled out in block letters according to the instructions. To the top right corner, attach a passport-sized photo.
Students must submit verification documents after completing the Bangalore University application form. Verification documents are listed below.
How to Apply For Bangalore University Admission?
Candidates who are looking to apply for admission to various UG, and PG courses at Bangalore University can stick to the steps designed below.
- Open the Bangalore University website.
- Please conclude the enrollment or registration process.
- Next—Login in to reach the admission form.
- Fill out the mandatory fields in the admission form.
- Kindly proceed to use scan copies of the required documents for turning in the upload section.
- Preview the Bangalore University admission form.
- Enter the payment gateway.
- Pay the course fee, and submit applications.
- Shortlisted candidates through the merit list need to attend counselling/personal interview sessions.
- Scorecards and transcripts
- Certificates of previous qualifying degree
- migration Certificate
- Rural study certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate if it is required
- Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Certificate
Bangalore University Entrance Exam 2023
Bangalore University admissions are provided in its different departments for various courses based on a written exam. This test is organized to provide entry for courses in the streams of Education, Law, Management, Engineering, Science, and Arts. In all of these streams, different courses from UG, PG level to the Ph.D. level are offered. Bangalore University Entrance Exam 2023 for Ph.D. courses was conducted on 31 May 2023.
Bangalore University requires performances in the given entrance examinations below before allowing someone to get admission to its specialized programs.
- Joint Entrance Examinations-Main (JEE-Main) and Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) are used to determine eligibility for engineering & technology, and general undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Graduate Aptitude Entrance Test (GATE) functions at the university for engineering, technology, and architecture domain-based programs.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) and Management Aptitude Test (MAT) are entrance examinations that are conducted for admission to MBA degree programs.
Bangalore University Result
Banglore University has announced the result of examinations conducted in 2023. Students enrolled in various UG Programs (B.Com, BSc & BA) and PG Programs (MSc, MA & M.Com) at Banglore University can check results online. The Bangalore University Scorecard is available for download on the university’s official website for both regular and backlogged students. To check the results, test participants must enter their Registration numbers.
How To Check Bangalore University Result?
Banglore University students should follow the below steps to check Bangalore University Result 2022.
- Visit the official website of Bangalore University that is https://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/.
- Go to Examination Section that will be available on the Homepage.
- Click on Results in Exam Section.
- Students will be asked to enter their reg number and year of study.
- After entering data click on “Result Check”.
- Bangalore University Result 2022 will appear. Hit the print button to take a print of your score card
Bangalore University Admit Card 2023
The hall ticket will be issued by the concerned department of the university. Students who want to appear for the upcoming examination can achieve admit card from the university campus/university official website portal. Candidates are suggested they will carry their valid admit card to the examination hall, Hall ticket is very mandatory to attend the examination.
How to download the Admit Card?
- Visit the university’s official website.
- Click on the download admit card tab.
- Select the option, “By registration ID” & “By roll number”.
- Enter the registration number/roll number.
- Select the DOB (Date of birth).
- Click on the submit button.
- Your admit card page will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Save and Download it for further use.
Bangalore University Contact Details:
- Address: Mysore Rd, Jnana Bharathi, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560056, India
- Phone: 080-22961037
- Email: email@example.com
- Bangalore University Official Website: bangaloreuniversity.ac.in