Spicer Adventist University Admission 2023: Courses, Application Form & Last Date
Spicer Adventist University Admission 2023: Admissions are ongoing for UG and PG courses at Spicer Adventist University. 10 September 2023 is the anticipated last date to enroll for admission to the university for the session 2023-24. The applicants can apply online and offline.
The NAAC-designated “B” grade school of learning—Spicer Adventist University—makes a way for students to have higher knowledge, research, and skill-development opportunities for the betterment of their future careers. The university has a great grasp on numerous fields of education, specifically in the sciences, arts, and social sciences.
If students want to obtain knowledge in different domains, they may apply to sensational professional courses such as Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), etc., that too in honors. Students have shared their memories of studying their respective courses quite easily via both online and offline learning provided by this wonderful university.
To expand knowledge, and explore great heights in the future, students have moved to this university quite often in the past few years. If you are ready to apply and start an educational journey under the rich guidance of subject experts at Spicer Adventist University, you will have complete support through this article.
You may raise a question about what is in this article that can be helpful for admission to Spicer Adventist University. The answer to this question is—everything. Begin and note down the information stated in the following parts of this article.
Spicer Adventist University Admission 2023
Registration is ongoing for Undergraduate, Postgraduates, and Bachelor of Education programs, Applicants register before the deadline through the official website. The university admission process is purely an online method. Spicer Adventist University admission based on HSC score obtained in the examination. The expected last date to enroll is 10 September 2023 for the session 2023-24.
Admission to most of all programs at Spicer Adventist University in the ongoing session is happening after the academic merit which means, it is not mandatory to pass any entrance examination for maximum courses except for a few Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science (MSc) in Biotechnology, etc.
The last date to do the enrollment for undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the present session of admission is 25 August 2023. Ambitious students must pay 500 Indian rupees for registration so that they receive the opportunity to finish the admissions process.
Spicer Adventist University UG Admission 2023
Admission is ongoing for UG courses for the session 2023-24. 10 September 2023 is the expected last date to submit the application form for various UG courses. The university generally receives more than 50 to 60 percent of applications to its capacity in BSc in Botany, BSc in Computer Science, BA English, BSc in Biotechnology, BSc in Zoology, and a number of other courses.
The best part of these courses is that they are all accessible for education in honors and honors with research modules. Students generally do not see such variations at the undergraduate level; hence, they feel tempted towards the Spicer Adventist University.
In order to apply and succeed in getting admission to Spicer Adventist University’s undergraduate programs, ambitious students are required to maintain the performance used as criteria for admission. The details on the eligibility part are provided in the next section.
Spicer Adventist University UG Eligibility Criteria
To determine if you are the right candidate for admission to bachelor’s degree programs at Spicer Adventist University, kindly ensure that you follow the criteria below.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics/Education/English/Geography or History
- A higher secondary school certificate, or 12th grade or its equivalent, is required with 40% for admission to the BA-specialized degree program at Spicer Adventist University.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom):
- The admission to BCom undergraduate degree program of Spicer Adventist University is offered to those candidates who complete 10+2 with a 40% score from an accredited board.
- It is needed for ambitious students to study mathematics as the primary subject at the qualifying level.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Botany/Computer Science/Microbiology/Mathematics
- For admission to BSc in Botany, Computer Science, Microbiology, or Mathematics undergraduate degree programs, candidates must pass at least 12th from science or specific subjects mentioned above with 40% or above from a recognized board.
Bachelor of Performing Arts (BPA) in Music Honours
- If you have completed a 10+2 or its equivalent learning with English as the mandatory subject and a score of 40 percent, you are allowed for admission to the BPA degree program in Music.
Spicer Adventist University UG Fee Structure
The fee for various degree (bachelor’s) programs designed by Spicer Adventist University is accurately detailed below.
BA in Economics/English/History: The mentioned three specializations of BA have the same full-time fee of 56,579 Indian rupees at Spicer Adventist University.
BA in Education/Geography: The complete BA in Education or Geography fee at Spicer Adventist University is not more than INR 61,525.
BBA in General: The BBA in General of Spicer Adventist University fee is 61,921 Indian rupees.
BSc in Biotechnology: Students who are going to pursue the BSc in Biotechnology undergraduate degree program at Spicer Adventist University are required to pay 87,127 Indian rupees for the full course.
Note: Spicer Adventist University does provide its students the option to pay the course fee annually or semester-wise so that they may skip the burden of heavy amounts.
Spicer Adventist University PG Admission 2023
The postgraduate domain of Spicer Adventist University is not empty or less tempting for students wanting to have standard and skill-based knowledge. The university, considering the requirements of the modern academic and professional world and to meet the expectation of ambitious students has included some enticing courses at the postgraduate level.
Every year, the university offers equal opportunity to candidates for admission to MA in Education, MA in English, MA in History, MA in Religious Studies, MBA, MSc in Biotechnology, MSc in Botany, and numerous other programs. Everyone is allowed to apply to any of the above-stated postgraduate programs of Spicer Adventist University online.
However, only bachelor’s degree-qualified candidates can apply to postgraduate programs at the university. In the section below, the remaining details regarding the eligibility requirements are well-shared.
Spicer Adventist University Eligibility Criteria
You may comfortably admit to the course at the postgraduate level at Spicer Adventist University if you succeed in standing solidly against the requirement mentioned below.
Master of Arts (MA) in Education/English/History/Religious Studies
- Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree with at least a score of 50% or above.
- Any stream (arts/science/commerce) candidate is eligible for admission to an MA degree program in Education/History/English or religious studies.
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from any approved university with a 50 percent minimum score and Common Entrance Test (CET) performance is ideal for admission to an MBA degree program.
Master of Science (MSc) in Biotechnology/Botany:
- Anyone with an undergraduate degree in science or PCB/PCM combination of subjects with at least a score of 50% is suitable for admission to MSc in Biotechnology/Botany program at Spicer Adventist University.
Spicer Adventist University PG Fee Structure
The fee for each PG degree program at Spicer Adventist University is completely explained in the section below.
Master of Arts (MA) in Education/English/History: The postgraduate specialized programs of MA in Education, English, and History have the same fee of INR 65,265.
Master of Arts (MA) in Religious Studies: The two-year postgraduate program fee for the MA in Religious Studies is INR 47,991 at Spicer Adventist University.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): The fee for the professional advanced degree program of MBA at Spicer Adventist University is 1,00,947 Indian rupees.
Master of Science (MSc) in Biotechnology: The specialized program in Biotechnology needs an amount of INR 1,16,389 at Spicer Adventist University.
Spicer Adventist University Application Form 2023
Applications are now being accepted for admission to numerous traditionally based and career-focused programs at Spicer Adventist University. The application form is available online at Spicer Adventist University’s official website and will remain there in its activated form till 10 September 2023. Aspirants must hurry and complete the form submission process by paying an application fee of INR 500.
Spicer Adventist University Admission Process:
The procedure for admission to Spicer Adventist University is fully explained in the steps below.
- Log on to www.sau.edu.in.
- Go to the Admission section.
- Download the admission form.
- Fill out the mandatory fields.
- Attach necessary documents.
- In addition to paying the application fee, submit the application form and supporting documentation to Spicer Adventist University’s admissions office.
- The university will prepare and publish the merit list after the verification part of the application form and received documents.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted must log in using the provided credentials on the email address after being selected in order to pay the admission fee and finish the admissions process.