CGC Landran Admission 2023: Last Date, Criteria, Process & Form
The college is very much focused on preparing students for upcoming opportunities in employment. It helps learners grow their skills through corporate training activities. Previous alumni of the Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landaran, have been hired by national and international brands at attractive packages.
Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran Admission 2023
CGC Landran’s admission last date is 31 August 2023 for the 2023 academic session. Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran has started admission for various professional and traditional degree programs at the undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. The admission begins with a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Graphics and Web Designing, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Commerce (MCom), and so many other programs.
Except for the above-mentioned courses, there are dozens of others too, which students definitely would like to check out. The complete list of Chandigarh Landran College programs has been shared in upcoming sections of the article.
Candidates who want to apply for college admission must choose one of the two available methods—online or offline. For online CGC Landran Admission, the application form can be accessed at the CGC Landran website. The offline admission form is available for submission at the college’s authorized campus. Applicants may submit applications for admission to UG and PG level programs at CGC Landran till 30 May 2023.
CGC Landran UG Admission 2023
CGC Landran University has commenced the admission portal for Undergraduate programs. CGC Landran offers various UG programs such as BTech, BCA, BCom, BBA, BPharma, BSc Biotechnology, BSc General, and more programs. Applicants must enroll online or offline in CGC Landran undergraduate programs by the last date is 31 August 2023 to be considered for admission in the current cycle.
Passing the 12th-grade test from a recognized board or school is the minimum eligibility requirement for an undergraduate program. However, for some programs, like the Bachelor of Technology (BTech) and Bachelor of Pharmacy, that is not enough, and a score on the entrance exam is also required.
For such skill-oriented programs, aspirants also have to maintain their entrance examination performance. The details on the CGC Landran Undergraduate Program eligibility criteria can be found precisely in the following sections.
CGC Landran UG Eligibility Criteria
The admission gate at CGC Landran for undergraduate programs only opens if candidates manage to hold on to the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Candidates need to pass 10+2 with compulsory subjects including Physics, and Chemistry.
- The minimum score in the HSC or 12th should be 45 percent for CGC Landran Admission to BSc Biotechnology program in CGC Landran.
- Aspirants need to secure a valid score in the CET examination so that they may proceed for successful admission.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech):
- Applicants should have completed 12th or equal-level study with Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics as the primary subjects.
- The valid Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) score and counseling session organized by the Punjab Technical University (PTU) shall determine the admission.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm):
- Aspiring candidates must pass class 12th with Physics, and Chemistry as the mandatory subjects and one of the following subjects; biology, math, or biotechnology with a minimum of 60 percent marks.
- The reserved category of students belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) need to score only 55 percent in the 12th examination.
- It is mandatory for applying candidates to pass the Common Entrance Test (CET) and appear in the college counseling session.
CGC Landran PG Admission 2023
Admission to CGC Landran postgraduate programs commences in the 2023 session. The current admission session brings various courses at the postgraduate level, including Master of Technology (MTech), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science in Biotechnology (MTech), Master of Law (LLM), Master of Education (MEd), and so many more.
The postgraduate admission window is exactly open, similar to the undergraduate, in both online and offline modes. The admission door will be closed for new enrollment by the evening of 31 August 2023. By getting admission to postgraduate programs sooner, students can avoid the busy and hectic environment at the closing time of admission at CGC Landran.
CGC Landran Admission has continued to offer postgraduate programs since its inception on merit and counseling. For some courses, the gates are opened without a glimpse of struggle in the name of entrance tests or counseling. We shall learn about the postgraduate program eligibility phenomenon in the following sections.
CGC Landran Postgraduate Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can get postgraduate program CGC Landran Admission after making sure that the eligibility criteria are satisfied, as shown below.
Master of Technology (MTech):
- Candidates who are wishing to study MTech specialized programs at CGC Landran must pass a BTech/BE degree in the respective specialization.
- The advanced degree program “MTech” requires a minimum of 50 percent score at the bachelor’s degree level.
- Passing GATE may help to get admission easier.
- The final round of admission for the MTech degree program is based on the counseling session conducted by the subject experts of the college.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- The basic thing that aspirants must secure is holding a bachelor’s or undergraduate degree in any stream.
- 50% (percent) must be obtained by the bachelor’s degree holders in the qualifying examinations.
- Passing national-level examinations such as CAT/MAT/CMAT or others aids experiments to avoid the PG CET examinations of CGC Landran.
Master of Pharmacy (MPharma)
- A candidate needs to pass BPharma or relevant subject degree examination.
- The minimum score should be 60 percent in the passing or qualifying degree examinations.
- 55 percent is the minimum needed score to permit admission opportunities to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- GPAT is bound to play an important role in shortlisting ideal candidates for admission.
- Candidates need to finalize the admission formalities by appearing in the interview/counseling session.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA):
- BCA, BCom, BSc, or BA with Mathematics is preferred for MCA admission at CGC Landran.
- Applicants do not require to appear in the entrance exam but it is mandatory that they must score 50 percent at least in the qualifying degree examination for admission.
Master of Commerce (MCom):
- BCom degree holders will be preferred for MCom admission at CGC Landran.
- Students should have a UG degree from any UGC-approved university with 50 percent marks. No entrance exam is required for admission to the MCom course at CGC Landran.
CGC Landran Application Form 2023
The application form of CGC Landran for the 2023-24 cycle has been opened for new candidates. The application form process administered by the college commenced online and offline.
Aispiring individuals may select their preferred option to submit applications for professional and traditional degree programs offered in the 2023 session.
For all courses, CGC Landran asks for 1000 Indian rupees as an application fee. Applicants may pay the CGC Landran application fee via any of the following modes including net banking, credit/debit card, etc. The deadline for turning in application forms is 31 August 2023.
CGC Landran Admission Process 2023
CGC Landran offers two modes to aspiring students for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The one specific mode in the form of online can be traced and followed in the instructed manner below.
- Go to the CGC-Landran official website.
- There at the top right corner, select “Apply Now”
- Provide basic information to create an account.
- Validate email address and mobile number.
- Enter credentials to log in to a recently created account.
- Select program.
- Proceed and complete the mandatory sections– Personal, Communicational, and Academic section.
- Upload required documents.
- Preview the application form and rectify the information.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee.
- Click on submit button, and download the receipt for future reference.