Nalanda Open University Admission 2023 | Courses, Eligibility, Application Form & Last Date
Nalanda Open University Admission 2023: The application forms have been released for various UG, PG, Certificate & Diploma courses on its official portal @nalandaopenuniversity.com. The expected last date to apply is 31 August 2023 for Nalanda Open University Admission 2023. In addition, Nalanda Open University offers a wide range of UG, PG, and Diploma-level courses in various fields, such as computer applications and arts and management.
The selection for NOU admission is based on merit, and students can check the marks criteria. For the PhD and B.Ed courses, the University conducts entrance examinations. NOU is the oldest and the best quality education provider, which offers UG, PG, PG Diploma, PhD, and B.Ed programs.
Application Fees: The Registration fee is 450/- rupees for all programs; also, students need to check payment guidelines before enrolling.
- All UG applicants must hold a 10+2 level education from any of the recognized boards.
- A student’s admission to a UG, PG, or PG Diploma program depends on their merit.
- You must have a valid B.Ed. degree and a valid B.Ed.-Combined Entrance Test score to be admitted (B.Ed.-CET).
- The University’s entrance examination is required for PhD applicants.
- Applications can be submitted online or offline through the official website.
- There is a 25% discount for female applicants at NOU.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required to enrol in a B.Ed, BLIS, postgraduate or postdoctoral program.
- It is necessary to have at least two years of teaching experience.
- Masters and PhD degrees are available. An aggregate GPA of 55% or higher is required.
- The university offers B.Tech, BA, BCA, B.Sc, BLIS & B.Com at the UG level, and M.Tech, MA, MCA, M.Sc, MLIS & M.Com at the PG level degree programs.
- NOU is famous for its all courses, UG and PG, as students are very well trained and proper assistance is given to students. Courses like PhD are also well-researched, and education quality is well-versed.
NOU Admission 2023
NOU Admission 2023 last date is 31 August 2023 (Tentative) for session 2023-24, Students can apply for UG, PG, and Certificate courses. Interested applicants can submit applications to the official site of NOU. Also, the eligibility criteria are set through merit as well entrance test is a must for the selection.
It is offering B.Ed., BLIS, BA, and BA (Hons), B.Sc. (Hons), B.Com, BBA, and BCA programs at the UG level. The minimum requirement is a 10+2 in a related subject. Students for the B.Ed course must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45% and 2 years of work experience. A bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized institution is also required for the B.LiB.I.Sc. Program.
At the PG level, the institution has M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., MJMC, MCA, and MLIS programmes. A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related area is required to apply for these programs. The minimal eligibility for the 2 years MCA program is a BCA/ B.Sc (in Computer Science) or a Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics as a subject. All PG courses are admitted based on the merit achieved in the qualifying examination.
NOU UG Admission
Netaji Open University registration process 2023-24 has commenced for NOU UG Admission 2023, Students are allowed to submit application forms from 31 August 2023. For the UG degree, students can opt for BA, BSc, BJMC, BCom, BBA, BCA & BLIS. Also, there are a variety of course choices available for students who want to enroll in the Nalanda Open University. Students are required to finish their 12th class from a relevant stream study.
We have here specified various NOU Admission into UG courses, with complete information:
- BLIS: Bachelor of Library and Information Science is a 1-year undergraduate level programme offered by NOU. For admission to this course, students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any well-known institute which is approved by UGC.
- BA: This is one of the famous courses at the UG level, that is pursued by many students. For admission to the NOU BA course must complete the 12th class with at least a 50 percent score from the recognized board.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science or BSc course is available at Nalanda Open University to students who have completed their class 12th education from the science stream. Selection will be based on the merit of the previous year’s education.
- BBA: In this bachelor’s degree course applicants will learn about Management, Business Study, Marketing, and other specializations, For admission to the BBA degree 12th class must with 50 percent score from the recognized board.
- BCom: Admission is based on the merit and entrance exam for a BCom degree. To become eligible, students have to complete their 12th standard with the commerce stream and obtain a minimum 50 percent score from a recognized board. The course is designed for Accounting, Finance, Management, Banking and other
Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission
Registration will commence soon for NOU BEd Admission 2023-24. NOU offers BEd degree courses to those applicants who completed a bachelor’s degree from a disciplined university and obtain a 50 percent score. In this course, students will learn about the education system and teaching techniques. This course has a minimum of 2 years of duration.
Nalanda Open University PG Admission
Nalanda Open University PG admission 2023 will announce soon on the official website. The last date is 31 August 2023 for NOU PG Admission 2023. These courses are offered for the master’s degree program study. Students can also have their stream and subject choice for better educational facilities. The master’s degree admission is based on merit and entrance marks, so a graduation degree is required to be eligible.
The admission window will open at @www.nalandaopenuniversity.com. Postgraduate Courses like MA, MSc, MCom, MCA, MLIS & more are available for enrollment. The duration of the NOU master courses is typically 2 years. Students who have done graduation in any discipline can apply for the Nalanda Open University PG Admission.
- MA: Master of Arts is a postgraduate-level course that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. The students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline in the offer to apply for admission to this programme.
- M.Sc: The students who have a dream to make a career in the field of Science, this degree can help them to achieve their dream career. The students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in science stream to apply for admission.
- MCA: Master of Computer Application or MCA course is offered at NOU. All the students who have passed the graduation (BCA) are eligible to apply. The MCA course fee at Nalanda Open University is Rs 20,000.
- MJMC: NOU Admission to MJMC will open in August. This 2-year PG-level course is available for students who have completed their graduation in any discipline or PGDJMC from a recognized university.
Nalanda Open University PhD Admission
The NOU offers PhD programs in various specializations such as Hindi, History, Political Science, Sociology, Mathematics, Botany, Urdu, Physics, Chemistry, etc at the fee range of INR 20,000 Per year.
Candidates who are interested to apply for PhD program at NOU must have a PG degree in a concerned subject with at least 55% marks. NOU admission will be finalized based on an eligibility test.
NOU now released the application form on the official website. Applicants can fill out the application form online and offline. The application can be submitted for all courses provided by Nalanda Open University. Interested applicants must follow the below instruction to fill up the application.
How To Apply For NOU Admission in Offline Mode?
- Visit the official website of NOU Admission, get the application form, and fill it out.
- The applicant should mail or deliver the application form to the following address, together with a Demand Draft for Rs. 350 issued in the name of “Nalanda Open University, Payable at Patna”: The Registrar, Nalanda Open University, 3rd Floor, Biscoumann Bhawan, Patna, Bihar – 800001
- On the reverse of the Demand Draft, the candidate should write his name, contact number, admission form number, and the name of the course he has applied for.
- Students will be told when to come to the college for the Entrance Test (for a PhD)/Final Admission procedures and the required documents to bring for the admission process.
- Admission forms are also available at the University campuses for a fee of INR 450 payable by DD.
- The application cost of INR 400 may also be sent via registered mail.
Note: Money or Postal Orders are not accepted at Nalanda Open University.
How To Apply For NOU Online Admission?
- Go to the official website’s drop-down menu and choose “Online Admission.”
- If you’re a first-time applicant, choose New Admission and establish a new account.
- Continue to register after carefully reading all of the instructions.
- After completing the registration process, you will get a username, password, and one-time password (OTP) through email or SMS.
- Fill out the online application form with all necessary information using the following credentials.
- Upload scanned pictures of papers as well.
- If the application form has been reviewed, click on “Submit.”
- Finally, pay the required application cost through the Internet.
NOU Entrance Exam 2023
Nalanda Open University Entrance Exam or NOU Admission Test is an entry-level exam for admission to a variety of courses at the university. NOU conducts this exam every year to give students a chance to learn from the institution. Various degree courses at NOU, from graduation to PG, are admitted through this entrance exam. The examination is conducted offline, which means on paper and pen. To learn more and apply for this entrance exam, students can visit www.nalandaopenuniversity.com.
The test will be composed of questions in the format of multiple choices. A total of 100 MCQs will be there in the test paper. Each question will award you positive marks, and a negative mark will be awarded for each wrongly selected answer.
Nalanda Open University Result
Nalanda Open University has released results for their UG & PG programs (Part 1, 2 and 3). Students of B.Com, BSc, BA, MA, B.Ed, M.Com and MSc on the official website of NOU. The result of the remaining programs of NOU will declare soon on @nalandaopenuniversity.com.
What Is the Procedure for Checking NOU Results?
Students of Nalanda Open University should follow the following steps to check NOU results.
- The first step is to visit NOU’s official website @nalandaopenuniversity.com.
- Scroll down the cursor and find the exam result link on the homepage of NOU’s website.
- Click the Results link when you find it. NOU result page window will appear.
- Choose your program of study and hit enter.
- All results will appear. Where you have to search for your reg: number.
- You can also download NOU’s results for your specific program.