GD Goenka University Admission 2023: Courses & Fee, Last Date, Application Form
GD Goenka University Admission 2023: The registration process is ongoing for GD Goenka University Admission 2023 on the official website. The university is accepting registration from interested candidates for UG and PG courses. The deadline for interested students to apply is 31 August 2023.
GD Goenka University was established in 2013 in Haryana, India, by the Gayatri Devi Goenka Group. The UGC-recognized private university offers some of the best courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The courses are accessible at Goenka University in agricultural sciences, engineering and sciences, hospitality and tourism, humanities, and many more that we will definitely learn about in detail in the article.
- GD Goenka University Admission for the 2023 session is going on. Candidates looking for admission must apply before 31 August 2023 (tentative). Click Here
- The university will take consider applicants on the basis of CUET 2023 scores. Source
Goenka University has everything to tempt students such as the standard library, basketball court, amphitheater, swimming pool, football ground, etc. The university, until now, has rewarded around 11 crore scholarships and almost 100 percent of scholarships in academic fees to students.
Some national and international universities—Murdoch University, Arizona State University, National University, and Seneca University— are partners with GD Goenka University. The lucrative campus placement opportunity is one more aspect that is a highlight at Goenka University.
The article is not about giving insights into the history and performance of GD Goenka University; it is mainly dedicated to providing required information that normally remains unavailable for the admission process of this private university.
GD Goenka University Admission 2023
Registration is now open for session 2023-24 to various UG and PG courses, the last date is 31 August 2023 for GD Goenka University Admission 2023-24. Interested applications can be submitted online at the official site. The university will select students based on merit and entrance exam score.
The door of admission can be pushed to get entry into any of the following courses: Certificate in ESG and Sustainability, Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Agriculture, Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Microbiology, Master of Science (MSc) in Physics, Master of Technology (MTech) in Communication Engineering, Bachelor of Law (LLB), Master of Law (LLM), and more.
Admission to GD Goenka University bachelor’s and master’s programs cannot be taken without fulfilling the requirements in the form of GD Goenka University Eligibility Criteria. The eligibility criteria, application fee, and admission process, are all perfectly discussed in the following sections of this article.
GD Goenka University UG Admission 2023
The current time or period of admission for the undergraduate degree, certificate, and diploma programs has brought persuading courses in almost every discipline for both academic and professional benefits.
Students are given a chance to select their desired undergraduate courses for the betterment of their future, such as BTech Computer Science, and Engineering, BTech CSE, Diploma in Engineering, BCA, Diploma in Culinary Arts, Diploma in Pastry and Baking, BA LLB, BCom, BSc Nursing, Bachelor of Optometry, BArch, etc.
In order to get admission to GD Goenka University undergraduate courses, it is mandatory for students to pass/complete or get success in obtaining the minimum value of percentage in the highest level of school examination (12th). GD Goenka University undergraduate program admission doors in online mode are only open until 31 July 2023.
GD Goenka University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria
Anyone can dream of studying the GD Goenka University undergraduate course after succeeding in the following criteria.
Bachelor of Arts-Bachelor of Law (BA-LLB)
- Candidates must complete their 12th education from any recognized board.
- It is mandatory for every aspiring individual to pass the Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission (GATA) and a personal interview.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- Pass the 12th examination with physics and mathematics and one subject from any of anyone chemistry, information technology, electronics, computer science, informatics practices, biotechnology, or agriculture.
- Obtained at least 50 percent in the above compulsory or primary subjects.
- Pass the university entrance examination or JEE-Main.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Students have to qualify for the 12th standard from the recognized board.
- A minimum 50 percent score is a must to obtain in the previous examinations.
- Admission will provide based on the qualifying mark in the Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission (GATA).
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
- Applicants should pass the 12th examination from the central, state, or any other respective board with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- GATA and a personal interview need to cross for obtaining admission to the BSc Nursing program.
- Applying candidates’ ages must not be less than 17 years.
GD Goenka University PG Admission 2023
Students can apply for GD Goenka University Admission before the expected last date 31 August 2023. University accepts applications for various PG courses through online mode. The candidates do not need to chase down the list of available courses in an offline manner because all available courses at this private university can be discovered online at the university website.
The GD Goenka University Admission 2023 process is also completely online for the postgraduate courses at Gayatri Devi Goenka University in the current session. Interested students have been appealed to by the university to follow and complete the admission process online to avoid any difficulty when submitting the admission form.
Students can apply online for postgraduate courses such as Master of Design (MDes) in Fashion Design, Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) in Pharmacology, Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety, Master of Law (LLM), Master of Science (MSc) in Agriculture, Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry, and more. The admission criteria for GD Goenka University’s PG programs are as follows.
GD Goenka University PG Eligibility Criteria
GD Goenka University Eligibility Criteria for PG programs of various domains are mentioned below. That has to complete properly.
Master of Optometry (MOPTOM)
- A Bachelor of Optometry or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- The minimum passing mark required in the qualifying degree examination is 50.
- He or she should pass the Common Entrance Test (CET)/GATA and a personal interview for admission to MOPTOM.
Master of Science (MSc) in Forensic Science
- Individuals should pass a BSc degree in any branch of forensic science, medicine, or life sciences.
- Pass the GD Goenka University Entrance Test and appear, and complete the interview session.
Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Applicants must pass a basic degree in any of the following; technology, or engineering with relevant practical experience.
- Candidates with a degree in science and a primary subject of chemistry or physics can also apply to the Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety program.
Master of Technology (MTech)
- In order to get admission to the MTech degree program in any specialization, the basic requirement is passing a BTech/BE degree with a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized university or affiliated college.
- The entrance examination, such as GATE, helps in getting admission to the MTech degree program at GD Goenka University.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Admission to MBA specialized degree programs at GD Goenka University is only possible for aspirants who succeed or complete a bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, or a related field.
- The requirement for the mark for MBA admission is 50 percent for general and 45 percent for reserved categories.
- Passing common management entrance examinations help aspirants get closer to completing the admission process of the MBA degree program at GD Goenka Univeristy.
GD Goenka University Application Form 2023
GD Goenka University application forms for undergraduate and postgraduate programs have opened. The application form for Goenka University in online mode is accessible at the official website of the university.
There are certain steps that aspirants are required to follow to complete the application form and turn it in before 30 June 2023. The application fee for the GD Goenka University online application form is 1,000 Indian rupees. The digital payment modes can be used for paying the course application fee at Goenka University.
GD Goenka University Admission Process
Anyone can trace and complete the GD Goenka University Admission Form UG, and PG programs in the following manner.
- Aspirants are required to visit the www.applications.gdgoenkauniversity.com portal.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check scholarship eligibility.
- Upload the required documents.
- Complete and submit the GD Goenka application form.
- Save and print out the acknowledgment slip.
Back to top