MGM University Admission 2023: Application, Courses, Last Date & Eligibility
MGM University came into existence in 1982 with a vision to build a strong and dynamic learning institution for students who wanted to study at a minimum cost because of the instability in their financial background. The private university is a center for education in undergraduate, and postgraduate degree, diploma, and certificate programs.
The university also offers several short-term courses for students, such as digital illustrations, portfolio management, fashion styling, visual merchandising, basic fashion illustration, bag making, stitching of ethnic wear, and so on. Students receive great variations in doctoral degree programs that we will cover soon in the article.
MGM University’s programs are proposed for admission in the fields of basic and applied sciences, engineering and technology, management and commerce, performing arts, social sciences, humanities, design, etc. After obtaining the information listed below, it will be simple to apply for admission to any of the programs MGM University offers.
MGM University Admission 2023
MGM University is offering admission to UG, and PG programs. The university is going to conduct an entrance examination on 15 September 2023 for the 5th phase of admission to designed courses. The application form for the admission test, “M-DAT-2023” is currently open at www.mgmu.ac.in. Aspirants must hurry and submit the online application form with an application fee of 1,500 Indian rupees.
MGM University may accept the online application for admission to selected design-oriented programs such as Bachelor of Design (BDes) in Industrial Design, and Bachelor of Design (BDes) in Visual Communication before 08 June 2023.
The university previously closed the window for MGMU-CET admission for programs in engineering and non-engineering. However, it is fairly obvious that the university confirms admission to each of the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses based on the merit of the entrance examination and educational score.
MGM University UG Admission 2023
Admission to Bachelor of Design (BDes) programs is open at the undergraduate level at MGM University. The private university has closed the window for admission to other degrees, short-term certificates, and diploma programs at the bachelor’s level. Generally, MGM offers admission to a vast range of undergraduate programs that fall under various disciplines.
MGM University admission can be taken to various courses at numerous colleges such as
BTech, BMS, BCA, BBA, B.Arch, BSc in Cosmetic Technology, BSc in Physics, BSMS Integrated Chemistry, BFA, BSc, BDes, BA Hons in Journalism and Mass Communication, BPA, BCom, BA LLB, and so on, in Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College, University Department of Information and Communication Technology, Institute of Management and Research, Leonardo Da Vinci School of Design, etc.
MGM University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria
MGM University admission to bachelor’s level courses happens on the basis of the following criteria.
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Admission opportunity to the B.Arch. program at MGM University is offered to selected candidates who have completed 10+2 from Maharashtra or any other state-recognized board.
- Students must have studied chemistry, physics, and mathematics as a combination at the 10+2 level.
- Aspirants must pass the NATA admission test conducted by the Council of Architecture.
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Applied Art/Drawing and Painting/Ceramic and Pottery
- Entry into the MGM University BFA program requires an HSC with at least a 50 percent grade from a recognized board in any discipline.
- If anyone is interested in taking admission through lateral entry to BFA second year, he/she must pass 12th and secure a year Diploma in Arts, Diploma in Foundational Art, etc., from an approved board or university.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Chemical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ CSE/Mechanica Engineering
- 12th degree with science stream degree holders can apply for this BTech course.
- 40% score is required to apply at MGM University.
- Students also have to attend entrance exams for BTech courses.
Diploma in Fire Service Engineering (FR)
- 10+2 passed students with ITI, irrespective of stream, from a recognized board.
- The candidate should secure a minimum of 40 percent marks or equivalent grades in the +2 examination.
- Proficiency in the English language is required from applying candidates.
Bachelor of Business Administration and Law (BBA LLB)
- Admission to the BBA LLB degree program at MGM University is offered to candidates who obtain 45% or more marks in 10+2 in any stream; arts/commerce/science.
MGM University PG Admission 2023
PG admission to MGM University is currently restricted to the design field. The remaining departments have recently closed their registration and admission doors for various PG degrees, PG diplomas, and PG certificate programs.
MGM University, every year, commences admission to MTech in Geoinformatics, MTech in Data Science, MTech in Computer Science and Engineering, MSc in Biotechnology, MSc in Food Technology, MCA, MDes in Product Design, MDes in Interaction Design, MA in Filmmaking, MA in English, LLM, and other postgraduate courses.
The minimum requirements listed in the next section must be met by applicants to get admission to MGM University’s postgraduate programs.
MGM University PG Admission Eligibility Criteria
MGM University approves admission to master’s level courses based on the minimum performance requirements given below.
Master of Technology (MTech) in Data Science/Geoinformatics/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Power Systems
- A four-year BTech degree in the respected specialization with a minimum of 55% is required for admission to MTech degree programs.
- GATE-qualified candidates are not required to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- The candidate may get admission to MBA advanced degree program at MGM University if they obtain a minimum of 50% in a three-year bachelor’s degree, and pass the CAT, GMAT, ATMA, or CMAT examination.
- Proficiency in English is the mandatory requirement to earn admission to the MBA degree program at MGM University.
PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations
- Graduation is a minimum degree that candidates must have held with a score percentage of 50.
- 45 percent score must be obtained by individuals if they belong to scheduled caste (SC) or scheduled tribe (ST) categories.\
Master of Science (MSc) in Biotechnology
- If you have done the BSc in Biotechnology or Biology from an approved university then you may apply and get admission to MSc in Biotechnology program.
- Candidates with a BPT/BMIT or BSc Nursing background are also eligible for admission to MSc in Biotechnology at MGM University.
MGM University Application Form 2023
The online application form is currently available at MGM University for design degree programs at UG, and PG levels. The last date for MGM University’s application form submission is 15 September 2023. The application fee is 1,500 Indian rupees for not only design but all other field-oriented programs at MGM University. Candidates are advised to follow online payment options such as net banking, credit card, or debit card to deposit of application fee.
MGM University Admission Process 2023
The online enrollment and admission process at MGM University that applicants need to follow is detailed below.
- Go to MGM University’s official website.
- Press the button Admission Open 2023-24.
- Then the Apply Now.
- Enter your name, mobile number, and email address in the enrollment form.
- Select country and course.
- Login to the account.
- Complete the application form.
- Pay the application fee to turn in an application.
Note: Candidates who pass the entrance examination for the concerned program conducted by MGM University can proceed to finish the admission process.