MS Brij University Admission 2023 | MSBU | UG & PG Courses, Eligibility, Process
MS Brij University Admission 2023: 31 August 2023 is the last date for MS Brij University UG, PG, and PhD admission for the ongoing session. MSBU admission has been started for various courses such as BA, BSc, BTech, MA, MSc, PhD, and many more. The candidates can visit the official website to complete the admission process. Aspiring candidates can submit the application online mode at @msbuadmission.in. For admission, all the required eligibility criteria must be completed as per the selected course.
MS Brij University Admission 2023
MS Brij University admission last date is 31 August 2023 for UG and PG courses for the academic session 2023-24. The application form is released at @msbrijuniversity.ac.in. MS Brij University offers admission to various UG and PG programs, such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Sc, LLM, and more. The applicants who met the basic eligibility criteria for admission to MS Brij Univesity are able to apply through the University’s Official website.
Students must complete their 10+2 education from a recognized institute in order to enroll in UG programs at MS Brij University Bharatpur. The prerequisite for enrolling in a PG-level program is a bachelor’s degree. The degree must be from any recognized university.
Students should check their eligibility before applying for admission to any course at Maharaj Surajmal Brij University. The admission process will be online for the academic session 2023-24. Students can apply through the official website of the university.
MSBU UG Admission 2023
MSBU admission last date is 31 August 2023 for UG courses, the application are invited on the officila portal for various courses such as BA, BSc, BTech, BBA, LLB, etc. The applicants can fill out the application form at the MSBU admission portal. MS Brij University offers a wide range of Undergraduate (UG) courses in a wide range of subjects, such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Home Science, and many more. Candidates who want to apply for admission to this university for the UG course must have passed the 12th examination from a recognized board of senior secondary education before they can be considered.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate-level program that takes 3 years to complete. Students must have passed 12th class with a recognized board with 50% of marks. Maharaja Surajmal Brij University offers BA courses in various specializations like Hindi, History, Political science and many others.
- B.Sc: To get Admission to a Bachelor of Science, Students must have a 12th passing certificate & read Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at the intermediate level. The education must be from any recognized educational board of education.
- BBA.LLB: It is a 5-year-long integrated degree program that requires one to have the 10+2 qualification with a minimum 50% aggregate score.
MS Brij University PG Admission 2023
MS Brij University PG admission is going on for the session 2023-24, the candidates can submit the application form before the last date 31 August 2023 at the MSBU admission portal. MS Brij University has commenced the fresh registration for PG courses for session 2023. The University provides courses like MSc, LLM, & more available for admission. Students at महाराजा सूरजमल बृज यूनिवर्सिटी admission for PG courses must hold a bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- LLM: The LLM program lasts 2 years. Aspirants possessing an LLB degree from a well-known university are eligible to apply for admission to this course. The previous degree must be valid and approved by UGC.
- M.Sc: Operational Research, Mathematics, and Computer Science are the three specializations available in the MSc program. The program lasts 2 years, and the least requirement is to have a bachelor’s degree with good grades.
- MA: Master of Arts is a PG degree offered by the university. The degree last for 2 years and students who have a UG degree can apply for admission. Brij University MA form last date will be announced soon by the university. The admission will be based on the merit list criteria.
- MCom: Admissions to the MCom course are ongoing at the university. One who wants to enroll in the course for the academic year must apply before the last date. To be eligible for admission, students should have BCom or equivalent UG degree from any UGC-approved university.
MS Brij University PhD Admission 2023
- MS Brij University Ph.D. Admission 2023 last date to apply is 31 August 2023 for session 2023-24. It has faculties of arts, commerce, interdisciplinary studies, science, and departments of home science, commerce, and law.
- This session offers Ph.D. programs in English, Chemistry, Physics, Math, Commerce, Geography, Political Science, and other areas. Admission is based on test scores. Masters degree students must achieve a minimum average of 55% even if they passed an entrance exam.
- MS Brij University Admission is open to students in the reserved category with a grade point average of at least 50%. MS Brij Ph.D. admission requires students to pass the UGC/CSIR-NET, GATE, JRF, or SET examinations.
www.msbrijuniversity.ac.in Application Form 2023
MS Brij University has released the application form for UG and PG courses at @msbrijuniversity.ac.in. 31 August 2023 is the last date to submit the application form for MS Brij University admission. Applicants would be encouraged during the application period to apply for some highly regarded courses such as LLB, BSc, BA Economics, MSc Statistics, MA, and so on. INR 500 is mandatory for paying the application fee at MS Brij University.
Both forms are uploaded online on the university site in offline and online modes. The university site link is www.mcbrijuniversity.ac.in. The application forms for the courses are different, but the registration form is similar.
MS Brij University’s admission process typically starts and concludes in two modes; offline or online. It is possible for anyone to apply in their preferred mode; however, it is suggested to save time and money by skipping the visit to the admission center and in place follow the online application or admission process below.
How To Apply For MS Brij University Admission Online?
- Please open the MS Brij University application form accessible on the official website.
- Register, and proceed to complete the admission form.
- Show your preferences by selecting the program, and college.
- Upload documents in the most appropriate format.
- Pay attention to the preview button, and cross-check the entered information.
- Kindly deposit the MS Brij University fee.
- Save the acknowledgment slip.
How To Apply For MS Brij University Admission Offline?
- Visit the university site, and you can also access the application forms from here.
- Download the application form.
- Complete the application form manually and attach the necessary certificates and g5ade sheets.
- Submit the application form after making the payment.
- Valid address proof
- Academic scorecards
- Recent passport-size photographs
- Migration certificate or transfer certificate
- Mark sheets
MSBU Exam Form 2023
MSBU has released the Term End Examination Form for BA BEd and BSc BEd courses for session 2023. official website www.exam.msbuexam.in. Students enrolled for BCom, BA, MSc, MA, BSc, MCom, & more need to fill out the examination form.
Steps to fill out the Brij University Exam Form 2023:
- Visit the official web portal of MS Brij University for exam form filling- www.exam.msbuexam.in.
- Enter the registration number given at the time of final enrollment
- After entering, press the button “Continue.”
- Check all the semester/annual examination course codes.
- Pay the Exam Form Fee.
- Print the MSBU Exam Form 2023.