Bennett University Admission 2023: Courses, Last Date, Process & Criteria
Bennett University Admission 2023: Registration into all UG, PG, and Doctoral courses is now open at Bennett University. The last date to apply is 05 September 2023 for Bennett University Admission 2023 (Tentative). Students can opt for BTech, Ph.D., MBA, MCA, PG Diploma, MTech, BA, and many more.
- Bennett University Admission is open now for session 2023 candidates can apply on the university online portal before the last date.
The University recommends admission every year for engineering, applied sciences, management, law, mass communication, and other field-oriented courses. The program possession from Bennett University makes students eligible for placement opportunities in respected roles at any of the following associated recruiters of the university, such as Meta, Amazon, Adobe, Google, Infosys, Tata, LG, Dell, Wipro, Microsoft, GMR, HSBC, and so on.
- Bennett University offers BTech courses with different specializations including BTech Computer Science Engineering, BTech Computer Science Engineering, BTech Electronics & Communication Engineering, BTech Electronics Engineering & Computing, BTech Mechanical Engineering, and BTech Biotechnology.
- Those candidates who have a 12th degree with 60% score and Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects.
- JEE, CUET and SAT are the top entrance exams which is conducted by Bennett University.
The highest package offered in the past to deserving candidates after an MBA by any of the allied recruiters is INR 20 LPA. Candidates who have obtained a degree or diploma in other domains have been able to comfortably secure the package of INR 15-18 LPA.
After learning about the great value of the Bennett University degree, individuals may feel attracted to the course the university offers. Interested candidates do not need to go anywhere except read this article, which will help them get comfortable admission to the Bennett University program.
Bennett University Admission 2023
05 September 2023 is the last date for Bennett University admission for the 2023 academic session (tentative). The university has opened the portal for all the UG & PG courses in the next academic session. Bennett University has willingly started admission for its graduate and advanced-level programs. The university is quite happy to announce that the admission process is designed in the online format— enabling saving time and making the process run in the easiest way possible.
The Bennett University Admission for the 2023-24 session is open for Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Integrated BTech+MTech Biotechnology, Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Law (LLB), Master of Technology (MTech), Master of Business Administration (MBA), and more.
The application fee for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses is 1200 Indian rupees. A student can apply for admission to a Bennett University course based on either scholarship or non-scholarship merit. There is a detailed description of admission eligibility provided in the article ahead course-by-course.
Bennett University UG Admission 2023
The last date is 05 September 2023 for Bennett University Admission 2023. The university has commenced admission for undergraduate diploma and degree programs. Bennett University’s admission process can be accessed anytime for undergraduate degree/diploma programs by using a smartphone, desktop, or laptop with the help of the internet. To make Bennett University Admission 2023 easier for students, the university has only created a few steps so that applicants can submit applications for the desired course before the final date of the deadline for the application.
Bennett University Admissions open for BTech, BA LLB, BBA LLB Hons, BA Journalism & Mass Communication, BA Film, TV, & Web Series, BA Liberal Arts, BSc Hons Physics, BCA, and so on. Admission to Bennett University bachelor’s level programs is offered on the qualifying exam or entrance test and academic merit. Detail on the admission eligibility of Bennett University UG has been given below.
Bennett University UG Eligibility Criteria
The Bennett University Admission 2023 criteria for Bennett University undergraduate courses are as follows.
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech): The performance of Joint Entrance Examination-Main (JEE-Main) and 10+2 with PCM is the basic need for admission to BTech degree programs. Applicants must keep in mind that the qualifying examination marks should not go down from 60 percent.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA): Bennett University fills up 120 seats in the BCA degree program by offering admission to candidates who have passed the 12th or equivalent level examination with an academic background in commerce, computer science, or mathematics. It is needed or mandatory for the aspiring individual to only apply when the academic score is equal to or higher than 50 percent.
- BA LLB: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent level examination with 50% in arts/commerce or science stream with related subjects. A five percent relaxation in the requirement of marks for admission to the BA LLB program is permitted or offered to scheduled caste, and scheduled tribe candidates.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Hons Physics: For admission to the BSc Hons Physics program, it is necessary to applicants for passing the 12th examination with a minimum of 55 percent marks.
Bennett University PG Admission 2023
The admission opportunity for the postgraduate degree/diploma programs begins at Bennett University. The procedure of admission has commenced for various popular programs such as MBA, LLM, MTech, PGD in advertising & marketing, PGD in digital journalism, PGD in films, TV and web series, and so forth. Bennett University PG admission last date is 25 August 2023 for the next academic session. (tentative)
The closing date for admission to master’s level programs at Bennett University is the same as for the undergraduate courses. The fee deposit allows aspirants to turn in applications successfully at the Bennett University PG admission portal.
Candidates who are dreaming of giving new heights to their academic knowledge and skills may apply to Bennett University PG programs after passing the minimum graduation level degree/diploma programs. The complete information on the eligibility for master’s level programs at Bennett University is available in the next sections.
Bennett University PG Eligibility Criteria
The Bennett University Admission 2023 dream for Bennett University postgraduate level programs can be turned into reality by standing firmly on the following requirements.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Apart from passing a three-year undergraduate degree in any stream with a 50% grade or marks, applicants must secure a valid rank or score in one of the following, CMAT, NMAT, GRE, or GMAT.
- Master of Technology (MTech): Bennett University Admission to MTech, an advanced technology, and engineering degree program is only available for categories of students who pass a BTech or equal-level degree. 50 percent is the minimum score needed for admission to this professional degree program.
- PGD Advertising and Marketing: Diploma in digital marketing, advertising & digital marketing, or a three-year degree in digital marketing with 45 percent or higher marks is needed for Bennett University Admission to PGD Advertising and Marketing program. Before enrolling in the PG diploma program, candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- Master of Law (LLM): Admission to the LLM program at this private university is only offered on an LLB, BA LLB, or BBA LLB degree program performance. The minimum score to grab the qualifying degree is 50 percent for Bennett University Admission to the Bennett University LLM program.
Bennett University Application Form 2023
The application form 2023-24 for Bennett University is too in the online format is life for UG, PG degree, and diploma programs. The online mode of application process shall close by 25 August 2023. Interested individuals may submit their favorite course application form with an application fee of 1,200 Indian rupees. A non-refundable amount in the form of an application fee must be paid by using an online payment option such as a credit card, debit card, etc.
Bennett University Admission Process 2023
Candidates may easily get admission to courses at Bennett University in the 2023 session by following the steps below.
- Log on to the Bennett University website.
- Press the apply now button highlighted in Red.
- Register with needed primary information.
- Pay the registration/application fee of INR 1200.
- Continue with the Bennett University admission form.
- Select the program.
- Enter the score of the entrance and qualifying examinations.
- Upload documents in the requested format.
- Document verification might take some time.
- After verification selected candidates receive the admission letter.
- Shortlisted candidates must pay the course admission fee to complete the admission process.
About Bennett University
Bennett University was founded seven years ago by the Times of India Group in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Since its inception, the private university has offered dozens of courses in a friendly environment for learning and developing the knowledge and expertise needed to create a secure and successful future.
Bennett University Details:
- Contact No: 0120-7199300
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Plot Nos 8-11, TechZone II, Greater Noida 201310, UP. India.