IBSAT Mock Test 2023: ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test, Check Details
IBSAT Mock Test 2023- IBSAT entrance exam is likely to be conducted in the last week of December 2023. Those who want to pursue a postgraduate degree in management from IBSAT colleges can appear for the exam. Registration for IBSAT 2023 has begun on July 1, 2023. However, it is good to start preparing in advance. IBS mock test is helpful in preparing and acing the test.
Latest: IBSAT Mock Test 2023
ICFAI Business School is conducting the National IBS National mock test from July 1 to August 31, 2023. The registered candidates can appear for the mock tests by registering online. It is free, and on top of it, a monetary reward of Rs 10,000 gift card will be given to the candidates who get the first rank and Rs 2000 gift cards for candidates getting rank from 2 to 100.
IBSAT is a university-level entrance test held for admission to MBA/PGDM courses offered by IBSAT colleges. Those who qualify for the test will be considered eligible for further rounds of the admission process which will be conducted separately by each of the IBSAT colleges. The details of the selection process can be availed at the official website of the respective institute. Read the article to know more details about the IBSAT mock test, the benefits of solving mock tests, and more.
Overview of IBSAT Mock Test 2023
Candidates can get familiar with the pattern of the IBSAT mock test which is based on the IBSAT 2023. The key highlights include the marking scheme, duration, mode of the IBSAT 2023 mock test, registration for the mock test, and more. Here is an overall overview of the IBSAT mock test papers.
IBSAT Mock Test Overview
|Registration for IBSAT Mock Tests||Free|
|IBSAT 2023 national mock test dates||Second week of November 2023|
|Duration of IBSAT Mock Test 2023||Two hours|
|IBSAT Mock Test Mode||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Marking scheme||No negative marking|
|Number of questions||140|
|IBSAT mock test first prize||Rs.10000/- Gift card|
|IBSAT mock test other prizes||Rs.2000/- Gift cards for (Ranks 2 to 100)|
Also, candidates will be allowed to toggle between sections and to answer in any order they wish. Candidates can access individual and overall scores immediately after the mock test. There will be no percentile calculated for the IBSAT mock test.
Official IBSAT Mock Test 2023
Candidates can test their knowledge and preparation for the IBSAT exam by appearing in the IBSAT Mock Test for free. Those who will clear the Mock Test with Rank 1 will be given 10000 gift cards while 2000 gift cards for Rank 2 to 100. To access it, candidates need to register first for opening it and it is mandatory for candidates to meet eligibility criteria.
IBSAT Mock Test 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Before registering for IBSAT mock test free, candidates must be familiar with the eligibility criteria for the same. Check-in detail the required IBSAT mock test eligibility criteria.
- A candidate must be a legal resident of India.
- A candidate must have an Aadhar card, with an exception for candidates of the NE States, who are allowed may provide Govt photo ID card.
- Candidates must have graduated between 2021 and 2023, or be a final-year student graduating in 2024.
- It is necessary for candidates to have a valid email ID and internet access.
- Current employees, directors, agents, and officers of ICFAI Business School and its affiliates, as well as their immediate families and people living in their household, are not eligible to enter the promotion. The promotion is void outside of India and where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
IBSAT Mock Test Free Download
Sure, if you’re looking for a free mock test for IBSAT, you might want to search online. There could be websites or platforms that offer practice tests for IBSAT that you can download and use. These practice tests can help you prepare for the actual IBSAT exam by giving you a sense of the types of questions you might encounter and helping you practice your skills. Just remember to make sure the source is reputable and trustworthy before downloading anything.
Remember, while practice tests can be useful, it’s also a good idea to use official study materials and resources to prepare for your IBSAT exam. These materials are designed specifically to align with the exam content and structure.
How to Access IBSAT Mock Test 2023?
In order to register successfully for IBSAT mock test, candidates can follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of IBS.
Step 2: Click on the tab ‘Mock test.
Step 3: If you are a new user, fill in the details such as:
- Choose your username and password
- More details (in the section enter the following details)
- Email address
- Email (again)
- First name
- City/ town
- Other fields
- Mobile number
- Graduation college
- Year of passing
- Graduation percentage
- Aadhar ID (NRC for North East State)
Step 4: Click on ‘ Create new account’ and access the mock test.
Step 5: If you are an already registered user, enter your username and password.
Step 6: Next, click on ‘ Login’ and access the IBSAT mock test.
Important Guidelines for Mock Test of IBSAT 2023
Before attempting the IBSAT mock paper, it is advisable for the candidates to follow guidelines. The mock test of IBSAT 2023 will not be a proctored test but computer-based test. But the candidates cannot access the test on mobile phones or tablets. Check below important guidelines for IBSAT mock test 2023:
- Each candidate can access the test online.
- All entries must be submitted in English.
- ICFAI Business School will give prizes to the top 100 rankers. Rs. 10000 gift card for Rank 1 and Rs 2000 gift cards to candidates getting rank between 2 to 100.
- Prizes will be given after the verification of the class 10, class 12 certificates and graduation mark sheets. 50% marks is compulsory in Graduation (if passed) and also in second year if passing out in 2024.
- Each person can start the test only once.
- Winners name will be declared no later than 7 days of the exam.
- Each winner will be given 5 business days from email notification to claim his/her prize.
- After 5 business days, winner will be automatically disqualified.
Benefits of the IBSAT 2023 Mock Test
There are a lot of benefits to practicing IBSAT mock tests in 2023. Some are listed below:
- It will improve speed and accuracy in solving questions.
- Candidates will develop the skill of applying concepts and theorem to the questions accurately.
- Candidates can get familiarized with the expected IBSAT exam pattern and test structure. It helps in getting used to the actual exam environment. Candidates will learn how to handle the pressure of a speed-based test.
- By practicing multiple IBSAT mock tests, candidates can learn the art of selecting which questions to solve accurately and which ones to skip.
Tips to Attempt IBSAT 2023 Mock test
- Create an exam-like scenario with no disturbance or distraction.
- Keep a rough page with yourself and do not use any calculator or phone for calculations.
- The questions under the QA section need a thorough understanding of concepts in mathematics. Some questions can be calculation intensive.
- The VA section must not take more than 15-20 minutes if you have a strong vocabulary.
- The RC passages vary between 250 to 500 words and will be based on popular and common topics.
- DI questions are mostly based on QA concepts.
- The DI sets require lots of mental calculations.
- Note down your score as there is no way to retrieve the data later.
6. What is the prize for IBSAT mock test?
Candidates who have successfully registered can take the mock tests by enrolling online. This service is complimentary, and in addition, candidates who secure the first rank will receive a monetary reward in the form of a Rs 10,000 gift card. Similarly, candidates ranking from 2nd to 100th place will be awarded Rs 2000 gift cards.