NMIMS SBM is among the premier private B-schools in India with AACSB accreditation is ranked 4th in the Outlook-ICARE MBA rankings 2020 for private B-schools. The full-time courses offered by NMIMS SBM include MBA, PG Diploma, Ph.D. and Specialized Programs. In part-time mode, the institute offers MBA, EMBA and Ph.D. programs.
NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai is inviting applications for its MBA program in Real Estate Management.
- Admissions to MBA, MBA HR, Executive MBA, MBA Part-time and MBA Pharmaceutical Management is done through NMAT (Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test).
- The eligibility criteria for admission to MBA and MBA HR is passed in a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from any discipline.
- Those applying for MBA Entrepreneurship & Family Business Management must have passed Bachelor’s degree in the discipline and appeared in Business Aptitude Test and Personal Interview for final selection.
- Admission to the Ph.D. program is done on the basis of a written test followed by an interview.
- The eligibility for the Ph.D. program is a Master’s degree in a related discipline with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- Aspirants applying for Part-time MBA programs will be admitted through written test and personal interview.
- Admission to specialized programs will be done on the basis of personal interview and or written test/essay writing.
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of the university.
Applications for NMAT by GMAC are ongoing now. Candidates seeking admission to MBA programs of NMIMS Deemed to be University’s School of Business Management (SBM) Mumbai can apply to visit the NMAT Website.
NMIMS SBM MBA Admission 2023
The institute also offers an MBA program in
- MBA (Core) specializations in Finance, Information Systems, Marketing and Operations & Decision Sciences
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management, MBA HR, MBA Business Analytics
- The Dual Degree MBA Decision Science & Analytics + MS in Business Analytics & Information Management from Purdue University.
- MBA Digital Transformation
- MBA Law and MBA Entrepreneurship & Family Business
- Minimum eligibility for MBA and Diploma program is a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For Integrated MBA, the candidate must pass in 10+2 examinations with a minimum of 70% marks.
- Selection to MBA (Part-Time) is a written test conducted by NMIMS/ GMAT score of 600 and above/ NMAT score of 200 and above followed by Personal Interview.
- Admission to the Integrated program of SBM NMIMS Mumbai will be granted on the basis of Personal Interview and Academic Merit.
- For Weekend Family Managed Business Administration Program (FMBA), 2 -Year Business Experience is required.
- For MBA Social Entrepreneurship Admissions will be granted on the basis of the Essay Test and Personal Interview.
- For MBA in Social Entrepreneurship, Candidates having minimum two years of experience in social organizations like NGOs, Social Enterprises, Government Departments, CSR/ Environment/Sustainability departments (full time staff or as volunteers) or Corporate/administrative/business work experience are preferred for Social Entrepreneurship courses.
- Those applying for Family Business program must have actual involvement in one’s family business.
Minimum eligibility for an Executive MBA is a pass in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Selection to Executive MBA is done on the basis of Written Test conducted by NMIMS/ GMAT score of 600 and above/ NMAT score of 200 and above followed by personal interview. For Executive MBA in Pharmaceutical Management, the selection is done on the basis of a Written Test followed by a Personal Interview.
- Applicants have to submit Work Experience Certificate, Appointment letter, promotion letter and relieving letter along with the application form.
- The work experience should be full time excluding internships, projects, training period etc.
- Candidates who have obtained bachelor’s degree through part-time, distance learning or correspondence mode from a recognized University are also eligible to apply.
NMIMS SBM Dual Degree Program Admission 2022
The institute offers Dual Degree Program in Business Analytics. This includes MBA in Decision Science & Analytics (NMIMS Deemed to be University – SBM) and MS in Business Analytics & Information Management (Purdue University, Krannert School of Management).
MBA Dual Degree Eligibilty Criteria
- Bachelors programs
- Mathematics at grade 11 & 12
- Test Score – NMAT by GMAC / GMAT/GRE
MBA Dual Degree Selection Process
- Shortlisted cadidates – Case Discussion and Personal Interview
- Selected Students get admission at NMIMS
- Applicants submit SoP, LoR’s and Language Test Scores
- A video essay is submitted for Purdue screening
- Shortlisted students – Skype Interview
- Selected students get final admit for the MBA DSA – MS BAIM program
- NMIMS will accept candidates from the Main examination only. No retake score will be accepted.
- Register with NMIMS before your scheduled date of exam or NMIMS last date whichever is earlier, for your candidature to be accepted at NMIMS.
NMIMS SBM Ph.D. Admission 2023
The institute offers Ph.D. in Management in seven specializations i.e
- Finance (4 Seats)
- Economics (3 Seats)
- Human Resources and Behavioural Science (3 Seats)
- Marketing (2 Seats)
- Information Systems (2 Seats)
- Communications (2 Seats)
- Business Policy and General Manage (3 Seats)