PRIST University Admission 2023 | UG & PG Courses, Eligibility, Form, Fee
PRIST University Admission 2023: Registration for the new session is open at Prist University. Admission or submission of an application form for various undergraduate, and postgraduate courses in numerous disciplines like architecture, agriculture, engineering & technology, arts, science, commerce, management, etc., The PRIST Admission expected last date is 31 August 2023.
PRIST University proposes two designed modes in the form of online, and offline for admission. During admission, applicants have the option to select a preferred campus close to them. The offline admission form of PRIST can be successfully downloaded from the official website www.prist.ac.in
- The admission form can be submitted with the fee asked by the PRIST. The updated fee of the PRIST for admission shall be notified on the portal soon.
- Admission to the PRIST University can be taken with performance in the entrance test/academic merit.
- PRIST University conducts its own entrance exam and approves state as well as national-level entrance tests to grant admission in the UG, PG, and Ph.D. Programs.
PRIST University Admission 2023
31 August 2023 is the last date for PRIST University admission 2023. PRIST University has commenced registration for various courses at the UG and PG levels. For the year 2023 different specializations such as BCom, BA, B.Ed BTech, BBA, MBA, Mcom, etc, and students can apply at the official portal of the University. PRIST University provides Law programs such as LLB, and BCom.LLB, and BBA.LLB. also offers doctoral-level Ph.D. programs and MPhil programs.
Those students can apply for admission who will complete the requirements of the course the basic eligibility is 10+2 and 50% marks for UG courses. Students must be passed by a recognized educational board. For PG admission, the eligibility is to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field with a minimum marking requirement of 50% or more.
PRIST University UG Admission
PRIST University UG admission last date is 31 August 2023 for the 2023 academic session. University has opened the admission window for the next academic session. PRIST University offers UG Courses in the field of Engineering & Technology, Arts, Science, Commerce, Education, Architecture, Agriculture, Pharmacy, LAW, MBA, and MCA. Interested candidates must have to pass out 12th board examination with at least 50% Marks.
- B.Arch: Clearing NATA or a university-level exam with good marks is the selection criteria for B.Arch. Along with this, a 10+2 certificate with PCM as the main subject passed with 50% marks is the eligibility criterion.
- B.Sc (Ag): PRIST University provides a BSc course in the field of Agriculture. In order to be eligible passing an HSE or equivalent examination is mandatory with a minimum 50 percentile.
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration is a three-year undergraduate degree that is being offered at PRIST University. A student who has a 12th-class passing certificate can apply for admission.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a three-year degree program and can be pursued by a 12th-passed student. There is no specific stream required for admission.
- BEd: For the Bachelor of Education course, students must have to pass UG or PG Degree in Science/ Social Science / Humanity, Bachelor in Engineering or Technology. Side by side, students also have 50% marks in their previous degree. The course minimum duration is 2 years at Prist University.
- BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG-level course with a minimum of 3 years of duration. Those candidates who wish to apply must have a higher secondary certificate (12th) through a recognized university. Students have subjects such as Accountancy and Commerce or business studies and Economics or Computer Science and Statistics / Business Mathematics in 12th.
- LLB: Bachelor of Legislative Law program duration is 03 years. Students who want to apply for courses need 50% marks in the qualifying exam(10+2 and graduation).
PRIST University PG Admission
PRIST University has commenced PG admission for the 2023 academic session. 31 August 2023 is the last date for PG admission at PRIST University. It offers several courses at the PG level such as MA, MCom, MBA, MSc, MTech, MCA and etc. A bachelor’s degree holder can apply for admission to their favorite PG course at the University’s official portal.
- MTech: Students are required to sit in the GATE entrance exam for selection in the M-Tech course and should hold a B-Tech degree with a 50% average.
- MCA: Interested applicants for MCA can apply based on their BCA or any degree that has relevance to this course.
- M.Sc: MSc course is one that is offered under various domains. Its eligibility is 50% marks got in the BSc last exams are done from a known university.
PRIST University PhD Admission 2023
Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science & Technology registration is now going on for doctoral courses in various disciplines. The last date to apply for the registration form is 31 August 2023. The University only provides Ph.D. admission to students who have completed their master’s degree from a recognized university in relevant disciplines. Final selection will be made based on the entrance exam score with additional interview rounds.
PRIST University Application Form 2023
Prist University process of admission to fill out the application form will be done online. the expected last date to submit the application form expected is 31 August 2023. The applicants are suggested to fill out the application before the prior date Those who are interested in getting admission to the various courses at Prist University can apply from the university site @www.prist.ac.in. To a greater expand on precise details about admission read the guidelines carefully.
How To Apply for PRIST University Admission 2023?
The students can get application forms effortlessly online on the university web portal and further procedures will be done online. Additionally for precise details about admission read the guidelines carefully below.
- First students must go to the website.
- Then click the admission tab and click on the admission form 2023 option.
- Then fill up the application form with the required details, a passport-size photograph, and the student’s signature on the black sheet.
- Upload all the required documents with the application form and submit them with the requirement mentioned by the authority.
- The fee of PRIST University is INR 1000 the payment will be done online, with net banking, UPI, and credit/debit card.
- Qualifying Exam Scorecard
- DoB Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Admit Card
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate