ABOUT US :
Singapore is the new economic powerhouse. It offers international students a high possible chances of in-country placement after graduation. This article talks about some popular universities and colleges in Singapore for studying various hotel management courses.
A Career in Hotel Management is a blend of daily business activities and customer service. The field demands excellent communication skills along with outstanding management skills. A Hotel Management professional needs to be on their toes while on duty. But it also comes with various perks like working in a reputed system with well-behaved colleagues, getting lucrative salaries and a chance to work anywhere across the world! This program is also one of the choicest ones among Indian students planning to move out for higher studies. The best place to study Hotel Management in South Asia is Singapore. Ranging from affordable tuition fees to promising educational training, it is a convenient study destination for Indian students. In this blog, we will try to understand the scope of Hotel Management in Singapore!
COURSES OFFERED :
Hotel management is a course that requires hospitality and communication skills as these are the business basics for managers. A hotel management course in Singapore for international students has many advantages. The degrees one can go for are-
Bachelor Level- This is the gateway towards carving out a rewarding career in hospitality or hotel management. The entry requirements include completing your Class XII with a minimum score of 60-70% depending on the institution, scores in standardized tests and English language proficiency tests along with LORs, SOP, and more.
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- BA in Hotel Management
- BBA in Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- BBA in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management
Master’s Level- These are good options for building your expertise and specialization in hospitality and hotel management. Eligibility criteria include GMAT/GRE scores, English language proficiency scores, undergraduate degree, minimum CGPA, and minimum 2-3 years of professional experience.
- Master of Hotel, Tourism and Event Management
- Master of International Hotel Management
- MSc in International Tourism Management
- MSc in Strategic Hotel Management
- MA in Hotel Business Management
- Master of Science in International Hospitality and Tourism Management
Diploma Courses– These diploma programs are ideal for those looking to earn a specialized degree that offers knowledge of various techniques and skills for a rewarding career ahead. Those looking for increased salaries and better job prospects will find these courses interesting.
- Diploma in International Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management