GNA University Admission 2023: Courses & Eligibility, Last Date, Application
The courses at GNA University are spread across hospitality, computational sciences, business, design, and mass communication, engineering design and automation, physical education and sports, liberal arts, pharmacy, allied and health care sciences, and numerous other streams.
Students who want to offer a research-level education opportunity to themselves can also pick their subject-related program at the doctoral level. The university also provides its students with through modern way of learning (E-learning), and training to ideally develop skills based on the professional course curriculum.
GNA University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||GNA University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||1800-137-7006|
|UG Courses||BSc, BTech, BA, BCom, BBA, etc.|
|PG Courses||MTech, MSc, MCA, MBA, MA, etc.|
|Address||Sri Hargobindgarh, Phagwara-Hoshiarpur Road, Phagwara, Punjab 144401 (INDIA)|
GNA University Admission 2023
GNA University admission is open for the 2023 session. Applicants are welcome to apply online at admissions.gnauniversity.edu.in. The expected last date for the students to submit their registration is 31 August 2023. Applicants must be prepared to submit application forms for their desired course at GNA University.
Students may seek their favorite course from the Diploma in Civil Technology, a Diploma in Cyber Security, a Certificate Program in Digital Design and Video Editing, a BA in English, a BTech, an MSc in Mathematics, an MBA, etc., programs in the ongoing session of admission.
The admission eligibility criteria differ course-by-course at GNA University, so it is ideal for students or aspirants to check the same one by one, in the sooner sections of this article.
GNA University UG Admission 2023
The application form process is ongoing for enrollment at GNA University. The expected last date to register is 31 August 2023 for GNA University Admission 2023. Students can apply at @www.admissions.gnauniversity.edu.in for UG & PG enrollments. The university is enticing students with rich options in traditional and professional programs such as BCA, B.Design, BSc in Hotel Management, BA in English, BSc in Medical Lab Sciences, B.Optom, BSc in Animation and Multimedia, BA in Journalism and Mass Communication, BSc in Culinary Arts, Diploma in Cyber Security, and so on.
Admission to bachelor’s degree/diploma or certificate programs at GNA University is only offered to the selected students who obtain the minimum score required in the eligibility criteria. The detail of the eligibility criteria driven under the GNA University for undergraduate courses is shared in the next section.
GNA University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria
To get admission to UG programs at GNA University, it is necessary to candidates to satisfy the minimum criteria marked below.
Diploma in Cyber Security
- Applicants must have already completed the 12th level of education in the science stream.
- The score at the 12th level must not be less than 50% for admission to Diploma in Cyber Security program at GNA University.
Certificate Program in Digital Design & Video Editing
- 12th passed candidates in any stream with a minimum score of 35% or above are eligible for admission to Certificate Program in Digital Design & Video Editing.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Those who have completed their education in school or 10+2 level with commerce or mathematics as the primary subject can apply to the BCA degree program at GNA University.
- The school-level examination must be passed with the least score of 40% percent to be eligible for admission.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- Minimum 50 percent marks are a must for GNA BTech course admission 2023 in 12th class from the recognized board.
- Applying candidates must have studied mathematics, English, physics, and chemistry at the school level (12th).
- JEE-Main or any approved engineering entrance examination passed candidates get direct entry to the program.
Bachelor of Design (B.Design)
- Applicants have to pass the 10+2 examination with any stream (commerce/arts or science) from a recognized board/institution.
- GNA University needs at least 45 percent in the 12th level examination to grant admission to the B.Design program.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Candidates must have their 12th degree through a recognized University.
- 50% marks are required to enrol for BCA at GNA University.
GNA University PG Admission 2023
GNA University opens the locked gate for admission to various technical, and career-oriented programs at the postgraduate level. The admission commences at the GNA University for some enticing programs including MBA, MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, MA in English, MSc in Mathematics, MSc in Physics, MSc in Information Technology, MSc in Chemistry, MTech, MSc in Hotel Management, etc.
Ambitious students who have completed their education at the bachelor’s degree or diploma level from a recognized university can apply to any of the above-mentioned programs before the deadline, which might appear on 31 August 2023 (Tentative).
The process of admission is not difficult at all for the postgraduate programs. All aspirants have to do, is secure the minimum meeting score that is set for each postgraduate program admission at GNA University.
GNA University Postgraduate Eligibility Criteria
GNA University’s postgraduate eligibility criteria for all courses are detailed in the upcoming pointers below.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Graduation in any stream or discipline is mandatory with a minimum of 50% score for admission to the MBA program at GNA University.
- Admission will be based on merit score and entrance exam at GNA University.
- BBA, BCA, BCom, BSW etc course degree holders also can apply for this MBA course.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Supply Chain Management
- The program admission needs the completion of an undergraduate degree in any of the following, BA, BCom, or BBA with a minimum or aggregate mark of 50%.
Master of Technology (MTech) in CSE/Civil/ME/ECE
- A BTech/BE four-year technical degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent mark is required for admission.
- 45 or its equivalent or above level of percentage is acceptable from the reserved category of students.
Master of Arts (MA) in English
- The admission to MA in English program at GNA University is granted to individuals who obtain a BA in English or BA with English as the primary subject from an accredited university.
- Students who have completed a three-year bachelor’s degree in science or commerce field of study and have studied English at the 10+2 level are also welcome to apply for MA in English program at GNA University.
GNA University Application Form 2023
GNA University application forms are open for applicants who are seeking admission to undergraduate, and postgraduate programs. They can submit online application forms till 31 August 2023. Aspirants can reach the official online application form at admissions.gnauniversity.edu.in.
GNA University Admission Process 2023
The admission process that is scripted at the GNA University portal can be followed quite comfortably in the following manner.
- Log on to GNA University’s official website.
- Tap on the Admission Icon at the top right corner.
- Read the instructions before making a move to the admission process.
- Register by entering your basic personal and communication details.
- Please ensure that the email address is correct by verifying the same.
- Return to the login window of the GNA University admission portal.
- Sign in to the account with username and password.
- Proceed and enter the necessary details in each mandatory block.
- Upload documents, and pay the requisite fee.
- Download the slip to use it for future reference.