Northcap University Admission 2023: Last Date, Application, Courses & Eligibility
Northcap University Admission 2023: Registration has started for session 2023-24, the tentative last date is 31 August 2023 for all UG & PG courses at Northcap University. Students can apply online for Northcap University Admission. It is a modified name; formerly, this institution had the name ITM University. The university has been successfully offering excellence in education since 1996. The NAAC-accredited and UGC-recognized university has over 200 experienced faculty members.
It suggests some alluring programs in academic fields such as engineering and technology, management, liberal studies, law, applied sciences, languages, and media & entertainment. The courses at Northcap University are available for students at the UG, PG, and doctoral levels. The university has won the favor of thousands of students based on their great reviews about the esteemed faculty, learning facilities, and so on.
Northcap University Admission Lastest Updates
- UG & PG course registration is live for Northcap University Admission 2023. The registration last date will announce soon. Source
To help learning go hand-in-hand with professional training, the university follows the regular program for admitted students, where they can obtain guidance on personality development. There is more than Northcap University offers to its students. Let’s learn them below.
- Disabled students get proper support in the campus of education to acquire knowledge in a suitable way possible.
- There are many different facilities available, including Health, Counseling, Hostel, Social Room, Sports Activities, and learning support for minority groups.
To get admission to Northcap University, aspirants must meet the eligibility criteria, follow the admissions process, and deposit the admission fee. We advise you to carefully read the following sections in order to obtain complete information on the admissions procedure for the courses offered by Northcap University.
Northcap University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Northcap University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||+ 91 124 2365811|
|UG Courses||BTech, BCA, BSc, BBA, BCom, BA, etc.|
|PG Courses||MTech, MA, MBA, MCA, LLM, etc.|
|Address||HUDA Sector 23-A Gurugram – 122017|
Northcap University Admission 2023
Registration has started for UG & PG courses at an academic level. The excepted deadline to submit the application form is 31 August 2023 for Northcap University admission 2023. The application form is available at @www.apply.ncuindia.edu for UG & PG enrollments.
Admission is available for engineering, management, law, and liberal studies-oriented undergraduate, and postgraduate programs. Students may use the online structured mode to complete the admission process for any program offered by Northcap University.
The online admission process of Northcap University can be accessed through laptops/desktops or even smartphones. It is perfect for students to apply from desktops or laptops rather than smartphones to ignore in any technical problem.
Students can apply for BTech, BCA, MCA, MBA, MA English BCom, etc., programs. Please make sure to not wait and submit applications as soon as possible.
Northcap University UG Admission 2023
Northcap University has begun accepting applications for undergraduate admission. The university is approving admission to BA in English, BA in Psychology, BCom in Financial Markets, BA in Economics, BBA in Entrepreneurship and Family Business, BBA in Digital Marketing, BBA in Business Analytics, BSc in Sound Engineering, BSc in Visual Effects and Animation, BCA media with IT, etc.
We all understand that passing the 12th-level exam is the fundamental requirement for applicants to UG degree programs. However, passing the 10+2 examination is not a confirmation of admission unless/until the candidates satisfy the complete requirements.
Northcap University UG Eligibility Criteria
In order to make sure students can get admission to undergraduate or bachelor’s degree programs at Northcap University, it is mandatory for aspiring students to hold on to the requirements given below.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- 10+2 (English Medium) from a central, state, or other recognized board or institution with a minimum cumulative score of 50%.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- To ensure, you are in line for admission to BTech specialized degree program at Northcap University, please make sure to pass the 12th with PCM and a score of 50 percent.
- JEE Mains or any other eligibility test qualification is necessary for admission to BTech programs.
Bachelors of Commerce (BCom)
- 12-degree students can easily opt for BCom admission at Northcap University.
- A 50% score and 12th degree in English medium is required to enrol.
- Fee Concession cum Scholarship is also available for those who have a 12th degree with a 90.1% above score
Northcap University PG Admission 2023
The PG gates have been opened for the first time this year—2023— to offer an opportunity for admission at Northcap University. The online admission portal of Northcap University has brought fine options at PG levels, including LLM, MBA, MA in Psychology, MA in English, MCA, MTech in Civil Engineering, MTech in Mechanical Engineering, MTech in Computer Science and Engineering, and so on.
Candidates can only open the admission door by using the key provided by fulfilling the requirements for Northcap University’s PG degree programs. The following section will go into more detail about the eligibility requirements.
Northcap University PG Admission Eligibility Criteria
Selected students who meet the demanding requirements below are eligible to apply for postgraduate programs at Northcap University.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor’s degree in English medium with an overall aggregate of 50% score.
- Candidates must pass MAT/NMAT/CAT/CMAT/GMAT or any other approved management entrance examination.
Master of Arts (MA) in English
- Individuals who successfully complete their UG degree in English or a closely related field with a minimum or overall percentage of 50 are eligible for admission to the MA degree program in English.
Northcap University Application Form 2023
Online applications are open at Northcap University, giving an opportunity for aspirants to submit their filled applications before the deadline to get admission in any UG and PG programs.
The application fee for Northcap University courses at the UG, and PG levels is 1,100 Indian rupees. The one-time application fee for the doctoral program is 2,500 Indian rupees. By using digital payment options such as credit card/debit card, etc., aspirants can pay the application fee.
Northcap University Admission Process 2023
The admission steps curated by Northcap University must be followed in the same manner as shown below to get admission.
- Go to the Northcap University portal.
- Press the Apply Now button set in the right corner.
- Select the program and begin the registration.
- Complete the verification to validate the entered email address.
- Fill out the application form after logging in.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Deposit fee (Application fee)
- Submit application.