Manipur University Admission 2023 | UG & PG Courses, Eligibility, Result, Fee
Manipur University Admission 2023: Registration is now open for various UG & PG courses at this University for CUET UG and PG qualified candidates. The last date to apply was 14 August 2023 for Manipur University Admission. The application form is available at @www.manipuruniv.ac.in. Manipur University UG & PG Admission will be based on CUET which is commencing by NTA.
Manipur University Admission Latest Updates
- From 18th August 2023 to 20th August 2023, MUET 2023 will take place for admission to 1st Semester of various PG/UG/Diploma/Certificate Programmes. Source
- Manipur University starts MBA Admission for Semesters 2 and 4, students can apply till 31 August 2023 without a late fee. Source
- Manipur University will conduct the admission test (MUET 2023) for admission into 1st Semester of various PG/UG/Diploma/Certificate Programmes starting from 18th August 2023 to 20th August 2023. Source
- CUET UG and PG-based admission have been announced at Manipur University, The last date was 14 August 2023 for online application submission. Source
- NTA announced CUET PG Result 2023 on 20 July 2023, Check out on NTA’s official website.
- The list of provisionally selected candidates (JEE Qualified) for admission to BE 1st Year courses in Manipur University. Click here
- Students provisionally selected for BE 1st year at Manipal University (JEE qualified) are required to pay the admission fee of Rs.35,850/- by 21 July 2023.
- Fee payment slips along with original documents must be submitted by 24 July 2023 for verification at Manipal University.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) and MTech Admission is now open for Manipur University Admission 2023. Apply till 11 July 2023. Source
- Entrance Exam for B.E.(Non-JEE) and M.Tech. (Non-GATE) was held on 18 July 2023. Students can check here.
The university opens the admissions process for courses like BVoc, MA, MSc, LLM, BA Music, and many more. Manipur University’s admissions process typically relies on personal interviews and admissions counseling. The admission eligibility for all courses is offered in a complete manner in the designed sections of the article ahead.
- CUET-UG and CUET-PG are used for admission to undergraduate, and postgraduate programs.
- Application form fee for CUET-UG, and CUET-PG qualified candidates is INR 300 for admissions.
- There are various courses along with popular specializations such as BEd, MA, MSc, PG Diploma, BVoc, MCom, MFA, MLIS, LLM, BE, BA, etc for Manipur University Admission 2023.
Manipur University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Manipur University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||0385 243 5276|
|UG Courses||BA,B.Sc,B.Com, B.PEd, BCA, BBA, BBM, BE, MBBS, BDS|
|PG Courses||MA, MSc, MCA, MBA|
|Diploma Courses||PG Diploma Geo-Informatics | PG Diploma Advanced Material|
|Address||Indo Myanmar Road, NH-39, Koirou Village, Imphal, Manipur 795003|
|Location||Indo Myanmar Road, NH-39, Koirou Village, Imphal, Manipur 795003|
Manipur University Admission 2023
14 August 2023 was the last date for Manipur University Admission into the 2023 session. University starts the registration process for UG & PG level programs in the 2023-24 academic session. The university offers undergraduate and graduate programs in Physical Science, Humanities, Social Science, Life Sciences, Math, Medical Science, and the Arts. The university will soon announce applications for the new session of admissions for 2023.
Students are chosen based on their academic performance. BA, B.Sc., B.Com, B.P.Ed, BCA, BBM, BBA, MBBS, BDS, etc., programs are available at the undergraduate level. Students may choose between MA, MSc, MPE, MCom, MBA, and MCA programs at the Graduate level.
Manipur University UG Admission
The last date to apply was 14 August 2023 for the Manipur University UG admission 2023. UG Application form is now released at the online portal at MU for BE degree. Manipur University offers various undergraduate courses with specializations on the basis of eligibility criteria and Entrance exams.
Some of the best UG courses such as BA (Hons.) Korean, BA (Hons.) Tourism and hospitality management, BA (Hons.) Retail management and foreign trade, BA (Hons.) Hindustani music, BA (Hons.) Food processing and quality management, and BA (Hons.) Dance, candidates who have passed CUET UG can apply online to Manipal University.
There is an application form that can be downloaded from the university’s official website. INR 300 is the application fee for UR/OBC/EWS candidates and INR 200 is the application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Manipur University Admission for the engineering program is based on an aspirant’s score in the JEE Main exam. Aspirants are selected based on an interview. An applicant must have taken math and physics as compulsory subjects in the HSC in order to be considered for the BE program.
In addition, an applicant must have completed one additional subject with a minimum of 50% points. Applicants to the BA program must score at least 50% on any stream of the 12th grade.
Manipur University PG Admission
Students are now able to apply online through the official Manipur University admission portal. PG Admission will be based on the Entrance exam and the last date will announce in August month. MBA, MA, MSc, MFA, Mcom, and many more courses are available at Manipur University.
MBA: The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any field of study with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC and ST) marks in aggregate. Candidates who are currently enrolled in the last year of their degree can also apply.
Manipur University Application Form 2023
The admission process at Manipur University is based on properly filled-out admission forms before 14 August 2023. The University offers a wide range of PG & UG courses in various fields such as MBA, BA, BBA, MCom, and MSc to name just a few. In order to register for the event, you will need to do so online. Detailed information about the admission process can be found below, along with a description of the process:
- Students must read the university prospectus before starting the Application process.
- Students are advised to use a functional mobile number and email address.
- The registered email and mobile number must be kept until the registration process is complete.
- Students must use similar name spellings as in Class 10 and Class 12 mark sheets.
- Students must upload an image or passport-size photo.
- The document must be submitted in jpg or jpeg format only.
- The digital photo must be 10 Kb to 1 MB, and certificates must be 10 Kb to 3 MB.
How to Apply for Manipur University Admission 2023?
- Login using this link: https://www.manipuruniv.ac.in/p/admission-2023 or the admission link: www.manipuruniv.ac.in.
- Students must register by pressing the ‘New Registration button.
- On the “Registration for Admission” page, fill in the basic information.
- After students have successfully registered, they can log in to the admission portal.
- Provide the necessary details for your Profile portal. The details required are your category, permanent address, family details, and place of birth.
- The next stage is program selection. Select the program you want to apply for.
- Provide all your academic and personal details.
- Upload scanned copies of your documents.
- Pay the registration fee online on the payment gateway.
- For students who want to apply for more than one program, repeat step 6 only.
- The student who applies for more than one course must add an extra registration fee of INR 300. Applicants can only apply for three courses.
- Students are advised to visit the website to check for new updates frequently.
Required Documents for Manipur University Admission
Students must have the documents listed below before starting the application process:
- Passport size photo
- Original degree or provisional degree for UG level
- Matriculation mark sheet
- Matriculation certificate
Manipur University Facilities
- Central Library
- University Sophisticated Instrumentation Centre
- Health Centre
- Guest House
Manipur University Admission Center
- EMMRC ( Educational Multimedia Research Centre)
- Centre for Entrepreurer & Skill Development CSSEIP
- Centre for Myanmar Studies
- Centre for Gandhian Studies
- University Museum
- Centre for Manipur Studies
- Human Rights & Duties Education
Manipur University Admission Contact Details
- Address: Indo Myanmar Road, NH-39, Kourou Village, Imphal, Manipur 795003
- Phone: 0385 243 5276
- Manipur University Official Website: www.manipuruniv.ac.in