SGT University Admission 2023: Last Date, Eligibility, Entrance & Courses
Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University is one of the top universities in Delhi-NCR for students aiming to earn a higher education. SGT University is doing great in aiding students to get ready with expert training to be prepared for professional opportunities soon after the completion of their studies.
SGT University Admission Latest Updates
- MBBS & BDS course admission 2 Roundf of counselling has started, University counselling will close on 21 August 2023.
- CUET 2023-based UG and PG SGT University courses admission counseling has started. Students can submit applications at the official site before the last date.
- SGT University PhD Admission is ongoing for session 2023-24, the last date is 16 December 2023 for registration.
- PhD Entrance Test will be held on 23 December 2023 at SGT University,
- PG Admission has been announced at SGT University, Students can submit applications online.
- NEET-MDS & NEET-PG admission Results are now available at the online portal of SGT University. Students can
- M. Phil. In Clinical Psychology registration is now open at SGT University, The last date to apply is 08 July 2023
The university is phenomenally offering some rich options of courses in allied health sciences, agriculture sciences, commerce, management, education, engineering and technology, nursing, physiotherapy, law, fashion, design, etc., fields of studies. The university has remained in popularity for a couple of years due to the following reasons:
- Highest placement in the region.
- Successful in offering beyond curriculum study.
- Positive modifications to help grow students with academics and professional skills simultaneously.
Aspirants can break up the door for admission to Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University if they have obtained satisfactory results in the qualifying examinations. The guidance for admission to SGT University’s undergraduate and postgraduate courses is provided in the sections below.
SGT University Admission Highlights
|University Name||SGT University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||1800 102 5661|
|UG Courses||BA, BDes, BHM, BSc, BCom, BTech, LLB, BBA, etc.|
|PG Courses||MA, MCA, MTech, MDes, MBA, LLM, etc.|
|Address||Budhera, Gurugram-Badli Road, Gurugram- 122505, Haryana, India|
SGT University Admission 2023
PhD course application form is now live for session 2023-24, apply till 16 December 2023 at the online web portal. Also, admissions for selected courses such as MD, MDS, MS, MBBS, BAMS, BDS, and BSc Nursing (Basic) begin at SGT University for the 2023 session. The private university is welcoming every interested student who has qualified for the mandatory entrance examination, i.e., NEET-MDS, NEET-PG, etc., to apply for admission to mentioned programs above except for BSc Nursing.
For BSc Nursing, SGT University is still accepting applications for entrance examinations. The online application form for the same can be found on the official website of SGT University.
Admissions to SGT University’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs are typically granted on the scores that aspirants get in the qualifying examination, but we have already seen the significance of entrance examinations in the above programs. The value of entrance examinations is also taken into consideration for numerous other programs that we will learn in the eligibility criteria of courses by one-by-one.
SGT University UG Admission 2023
SGT University is offering admission to MBBS, and BSc Nursing undergraduate degree programs. The university, however, has recently opened the door for admission to other undergraduate programs as well. Keen students may find their desirable and precious programs in the current session for admission.
They can apply for admission to B.Design, BTech, BSc in Non-Medical, BSc in Forensic Science, BSc in Agriculture, BPT, BA in Psychology, B.Pharm, and so on. The admission process for any undergraduate programs offered at SGT University is driven by the basic satisfaction of seeing individuals pass the 12th examination. But, this won’t be seen as a whole of the eligibility criteria for admission to bachelor’s degree programs.
SGT University UG Eligibility Criteria
In order to overcome the requirement for admission to undergraduate programs at SGT University, candidates need to pass the mandatory examinations with a valid score marked below.
Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
- Age must be 17 years or more during admission for Diploma in Pharmacy program.
- 10+2 pass with physics, chemistry, biology/mathematics, and English from a recognized board/university.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
- Aspirants must pass the 12th examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from an approved board.
- Even if aspirants have studied, and pass with the above-mentioned subjects but failed to score 45% minimum in the qualifying examination, they will not be allowed for admission to the BSc Nursing program at SGT University.
- The University conducts its own designed entrance examination to shortlist eligible students for admission to the BSc Nursing program.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Forensic Science
- A score of 45 percent in the 10+2 examination is sufficient for admission to BSc in Forensic Science program if aspiring individuals have done a study at the qualifying examination level with biology, physics, and chemistry.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- Candidates are only eligible for admission to BTech specialized degree programs after passing 12th with PCM and securing a valid score in engineering entrance examinations like JEE-Mains.
- 45 percent marks must have been earned by someone who is willing to pursue a BTech program at SGT University.
SGT University PG Admission 2023
SGT University has commenced the admission process for postgraduate programs in the current session. Aspirants are permitted to apply online at sgtuniveristy.ac.in the portal before the deadline. Graduated students can apply to MTech, MCA, MSc in Physics, MSc in Chemistry, MSc in Forensic Science, MSc in Environmental Science, MSc in Horticulture, MSc in Plant Pathology, MSc in Medical-Surgical Nursing, M.Pharm, and so on.
The university, since its arrival, is offering PG degree admissions on two certain values—academic or entrance-test-influenced merit. Shortlisted or provisionally, admitted students are needed to complete the process of PG admission in the offered time duration.
SGT University PG Eligibility Criteria
The criteria that are set for PG degree programs at SGT University have been perfectly shared below.
Master of Optometry (M.Optom)
- Applicants can succeed in getting admission to the Master of Optometry program at SGT University after just completing a bachelor’s degree in optometry.
Master of Science (MSc) in Microbiology
- A degree in BSc Microbiology, BTech Biotechnology, BSc Life Science, or BSc Biological Science is enough for admission to a two-year advanced degree program of MSc in Microbiology.
MD in Anatomy
- It is mandatory for aspiring individuals to pass an MBBS degree from a recognized university that has the approval of the medical council of India.
- A valid score in the NEET examination must be earned.
- Admission to MD in Anatomy is offered through Centralised Counseling Sessions conducted by the State Govt.
MDS in Public Health Dentistry
- A bachelor’s degree in dental surgery with at least a 50 percent score from any Indian university recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- It is all-important to pass the NEET for admission to the MDS program in Public Health Dentistry.
Master of Science (MSc) in Environmental Science
- Anyone with completion of a BSc in Environmental Science, Agriculture, Life Science, Bioscience, and other relevant degree with a minimum score of 50% can apply to MSc in Environmental Science program at Shree Guru Govind Singh Tricentenary University.
SGT University Application Form 2023
SGT University application form has opened, students are now allowed to submit the application form before 16 December 2023. The online application form has been built with several sections on admission.sgtuniversity.ac.in.
The fee for submission of applications at SGT University’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs is 2,100 Indian rupees. In order to pay the application fee, applicants can use net banking, E-wallet, debit/credit card, etc.
SGT University Admission Process 2023
The perfectly structured admission process of SGT University can be climbed to get admission success by following the instructions below.
- Visit the SGTU website at www.sgtuniversity.ac.in.
- Register on the registration page of SGT University.
- Kindly confirm program or specialization and generate the brochure number.
- Proceed with payment of the application fee.
- Deposit INR 2,1000.
- Registered candidates receive confirmation Email/SMS.
- To proceed with the admission process, applicants need to appear in a personal interview that will be conducted online.
- Eligible candidates will be offered an opportunity to complete the admission process.